After a long search I've finally found SHAMIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

That's because people are baiting you cos you're easy to troll, and you fall into the trap very single time. @menace did it to you again. Caqli nus sac baa tahay.

Says the dumb ass who's arguing with folks about being a nonbeliever. f*ck you and your baiting peasantry comments.

P.s

How many accounts do you have mofo?

MJs are cool, at least the ones over here. Good people. I don't know why other Somalis poke fun at them all the time.

There's this one Ogaden guy I know who is a bit older who always makes fun of them while I'm around.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
]

:drakegrin::mjlaugh:

How can a child who grew up in qurbaha be such a hard-core qabilist lol.

@Shamis is right, your clan ain't shit, and @menace is right , you're a qabiliste.

:pachah1:

Sadly its her true nature and I swear I have no Ill will towards any Somali. It's funny that Idman cannot see that I also make fun of my own people. Her qabil mentality is confirms my fear that some are willing to exterminate other somalis on a false supremacy.

Idman really ! Maxaanu nahay? You call a peasant but we both come from a hell-hole that is dumbing ground. Maxaanu nahay again? We have fled to another man's land and were giving charity to be raised. Do you think the donor knew the difference between the two of us. To him we looked like the pathetic homeless people that we were when we entered this country as our parents brought us here.

You should be ashamed of putting down any somali qabiil because we all are responsible for our pathetic state that our country is in.

Q

Queen Carawelo

MJs are cool, at least the ones over here. Good people. I don't know why other Somalis poke fun at them all the time.
They're not making fun of nor trying. They're showing their true colors by constantly being haters and peasants. I don't blame them. We are the chosen tribe. Look at us and look at them. Look at us again and look at them.

***i miss old spice commercial, now they have annoying terry crews screaming in every commercial***

Q

Queen Carawelo

Sadly its her true nature and I swear I have no Ill will towards any Somali. It's funny that Idman cannot see that I also make fun of my own people. Her qabil mentality is confirms my fear that some are willing to exterminate other somalis on a false supremacy.

Idman really ! Maxaanu nahay? You call a peasant but we both come from a hell-hole that is dumbing ground. Maxaanu nahay again? We have fled to another man's land and were giving charity to be raised. Do you think the donor knew the difference between the two of us. To him we looked like the pathetic homeless people that we were when we entered this country as our parents brought us here.

You should be ashamed of putting down any somali qabiil because we all are responsible for our pathetic state that our country is in.

You're a hypocrite. Case closed.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

I believe you. I've seen you mock your own qabil. It's a sad state of affairs seeing young children who grew up here and are hard-core qabiliste. Our previous generation has failed us badly.

S

Shamis

This conversation is seriously qac. Amal's is an atheist who is married to a Jew. This means that she'll probably convert to Judaism for her children which means that she'll have a new tribe and ethnicity. Amal is no longer a member of any Somali clan. PS if your parents disown you, your clan pass is automatically and irrevocably cancelled.

f*ck her. Another dumb Atheist who's paying lip service to crazy anti Muslim characters on the right. Why can't these people be their own person?

I wish I had a media platform like her. I'd call out Islam all the time but I'd tell the right wing not to claim me and call their racist selfs out too.

I hate dumb Atheists.
How is she "another dumb Atheist who's paying lip service to crazy anti Muslim characters on the right"?

This conversation is seriously qac. Amal's is an atheist who is married to a Jew. This means that she'll probably convert to Judaism for her children which means that she'll have a new tribe and ethnicity. Amal is no longer a member of any Somali clan. PS if your parents disown you, your clan pass is automatically and irrevocably cancelled.
Jews don't claim children with goy mothers.

I'm still curious how Somali jews would look like though. I heard that there was a tribe in Northern Somalia who have Jewish connection.

S

Shamis

You can convert to Judaism and be accepted at the more progressive synagogues.

There is a Falasha tribe who converted and became Somali (can't remember their name). Yibir are also said to be Jewish by blood, they had to pay a special tax and that's where they got their name. They also converted and assimilated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending