Afro-Saudis

Apollo

VIP
Weren’t the original cushitics more eurasian at around 70%?

Yeah, but they would still look somewhat Horner. Then those mixed with slightly darker/more SSA groups, who probably had some admixture from the first group anyway.

You should not compare it with the dynamics of what happened in the new world (Americas) or with 1st gen mixes in the West. That's where you guys go wrong and it becomes historically inaccurate.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Yeah, but they would still look somewhat Horner. Then those mixed with slightly darker/more SSA groups, who probably had some admixture from the first group anyway.

You should not compare it with the dynamics of what happened in the new world (Americas) or with 1st gen mixes in the West. That's where you guys go wrong and it becomes historically inaccurate.
So it was cushitics that we’re around 3/4 eurasian 1/4 nilo ancestry mixing with people that were maasai-like 3/4 nilo 1/4 eurasian

Those men are the real saudis the ones we see nowadays are quadroons from Rome and turkey
Not everywhere is originally dominated by black people you know unless your saying people who like the guys in the video are the original inhabitants of Arabian peninsula or modern day Saudi Arabia, inform me if so

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Not everywhere is originally dominated by black people you know unless your saying people who like the guys in the video are the original inhabitants of Arabian peninsula or modern day Saudi Arabia, inform me if so
Sxb everything in its original state is black, even our teeth use to be black before white supremacy

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Have finally found their calling in life and have continued the expansion to saudi arabia. May you succeed in your mission brothers. I hear the same thing is happening in israel with a third division of akh right brothers on a different deen. We witnessed this in iraq but the racist persian arabs labelled it the "zanj" rebellion to try and disinherit our bani hashem brothers, the original black brothers.

:obama:
Group leaders @Cyrus @CaliTedesse Make a statement please.

nigirans cosplaying as ayrabs

What do you mean? Nobody here claims mixed-race though

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Have finally found their calling in life and have continued the expansion to saudi arabia. May you succeed in your mission brothers. I hear the same thing is happening in israel with a third division of akh right brothers on a different deen. We witnessed this in iraq but the racist persian arabs labelled it the "zanj" rebellion to try and disinherit our bani hashem brothers, the original black brothers.

:obama:
Group leaders @Cyrus @CaliTedesse Make a statement please.

Wow. I don't know what to say, except I am highly uncomfortable to see such clear, amazing arab lingo spoken by olajuons.