Afro-Saudis

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Have finally found their calling in life and have continued the expansion to saudi arabia. May you succeed in your mission brothers. I hear the same thing is happening in israel with a third division of akh right brothers on a different deen. We witnessed this in iraq but the racist persian arabs labelled it the "zanj" rebellion to try and disinherit our bani hashem brothers, the original black brothers.

:obama:
Group leaders @Cyrus @CaliTedesse Make a statement please.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
You're a quadroon from near East bulls impregnating Nilotic women.
Nah sxb nilo chad impregnating near east woman

MV5BMTYwNzA3NDg3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTE4NDczMw@@._V1_SX1535_CR0,0,1535,999_AL_.jpg

angry-furious-arab-saudi-man-isolated-white-background-47091008.jpg

Look at this jealous natufian man hating on my nilo and natufian parents smh

Apollo

VIP
That youtuber visits all Afro communities living in Asia.

He even made videos on the Siddhis/Habshis of India and also on Afro-Palestinians.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
That youtuber visits all Afro communities living in Asia.

He even made videos on the Siddhis/Habshis of India and also on Afro-Palestinians.
Yes. I'm well aware of that. Some youtubers like to explore every aspect of a community and it makes for great entertainment.

Apollo

VIP
This fellow visited a black saudi man who owned a large farm + compound.

Dispels many narratives that Saudis are racist.

There are rich African-Americans, but America (USA) is still a somewhat racist society overall.

Same with Saudi Arabia.

There are rich African-Americans, but America (USA) is still a somewhat racist society overall.

Same with Saudi Arabia.
The type of American racism is unique to America. And I say as a man who's been to places which are so called racist like Russia and Ukraine.

Of course Arabs can be racist, but they won't shoot you solely for being black.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
lol silly Indian. Wallahi there are many such trolls Balochi, Indian or Somali that insults Madows on the internet as Arabs to propagate their narrative kkkkkk

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Nah sxb nilo chad impregnating near east woman

MV5BMTYwNzA3NDg3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTE4NDczMw@@._V1_SX1535_CR0,0,1535,999_AL_.jpg

angry-furious-arab-saudi-man-isolated-white-background-47091008.jpg

Look at this jealous natufian man hating on my nilo and natufian parents smh
Negro it was obviously a Ancient Middle Eastern/North African man impregnating a big booty Proto-Nilote mami, stop changing the narrative.

There are many, many Black Saudis. Their families have been there for hundreds, even thousands, of years. Black Saudis are highly respected by the ethnic Saudis. They have to work 10x harder than ethnic Saudis to make up for them being Black and most of them have good jobs. Most Somali-Saudis have high-paying respectable jobs.

Trending