Afrikan dad karbashed son for qashin grades...

If your son/daughter came back with those results would you do the same thing?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is egregious. Why would he hit the kid like that? The kid is 100 times more manly than the dad. The kid is not even defending himself from those small trump hands. Akhaas. Egregious.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I see nothing wrong in disciplining your children. Only this father is taking the wrong approach when it comes to raising them. But I see nothing wrong with him beating that child. Only less on the face more on the body etc.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I’ll make sure my kids finish their homework/assignments and show me their test results, if they’re struggling I’ll get them a tutor :it0tdo8: The beating was too much :i83dwbv:

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
reminds me of one yute that went private school cause his dad owned oil in Nigeria but he forced the gang life:mjlol: if yk yk

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I’ll make sure my kids finish their homework/assignments and show me their test results, if they’re struggling I’ll get them a tutor :it0tdo8: The beating was too much :i83dwbv:
Akhi you are very jileec, jileecnimadda iska daa everything you said is right and installing fear in them is important too.

Trending

Latest posts