Afrikan dad karbashed son for qashin grades...

If your son/daughter came back with those results would you do the same thing?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is egregious. Why would he hit the kid like that? The kid is 100 times more manly than the dad. The kid is not even defending himself from those small trump hands. Akhaas. Egregious.
"Egregious" kulaha, you've lost your fucking mind eedo. The man's collectively dropped $50,000 on their education. For context that's nearly the avg American's salary. I would've crippled that little f-ggot wallahi.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nacaala, after seeing the fees I wanted to slap the little f-ggot

"Egregious" kulaha, you've lost your fucking mind eedo. The man collectively dropped $50,000 on their education. For context nearly the avg American's salary. I wouldn't crippled that little f-ggot wallahi.

sweety in my honest opinion the real F......t is the father. Just from his face, i can see he is a Queen more than a King.

no lies that mother is really supportive of the dad a real woman she keeps recording : Eh George stop beating dem *awimbawe accent* but George keeps going and she just stands there knowing her place in the household, dont mess with the LION who earns the family bread.

A African American woman or Western Somalian would fight the husband kkkkk to try and stop him from hurting her child. And would protect the child and thats how momma boys get raised in the hood with their pants sagging like battimans.
The way you articulated that wallahi.
:banderas:
Sums up why western xalimos are finished

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You don't seem to appreciate how hard this man must've worked to give his children the opportunities he's given them :farmajoyaab:

No. I do not appreciate. No justification is needed for such physical abuse. On top of that, Emotional abuse. Did u notice when the father said the money i have wasted and the boy showed the first emotion ever by clinging to his ears, heart broken at how his daddy is whinning and whaling like a congo woman who lost her goat. Seriously. I have no sympathy for africans.

No. I do not appreciate. No justification is needed for such physical abuse. On top of that, Emotional abuse. Did u notice when the father said the money i have wasted and the boy showed the first emotion ever by clinging to his ears, heart broken at how his daddy is whinning and whaling like a congo woman who lost her goat. Seriously. I have no sympathy for africans.
U sound stupid ASF. What does being an African have to do with a man disciplining his child?
Dumb b.

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Only thing they did wrong was recording it:yousmart:

All this money just for him to fail even Maths and English?!:what:

Hala soo muslimiyo:ufdup:

You spend that kind of money on the smart kid of the family (if you can afford it) and make the average and retarded ones go to public school. The father is the only one to blame here.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
You spend that kind of money on the smart kid of the family (if you can afford it) and make the average and retarded ones go to public school. The father is the only one to blame here.
They live on a continent where albinos are slain for their mystical organs and hyenas are used to treat mental illness. Give it a few more decades blease.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Zambia is pretty advanced when it comes to African standards.
That's the problem. A slap in Africa is nothing but here that's CPS. Private school seems like the right choice, and your child's capability is what school drills into them not what they like.

That's the problem. A slap in Africa is nothing but here that's CPS. Private school seems like the right choice, and your child's capability is what school drills into them not what they like.

That $20K tuition was obviously a hit to his wallet otherwise the father wouldn't be that angry.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
That $20K tuition was obviously a hit to his wallet otherwise the father wouldn't be that angry.
Eaxctly, the African/Asian mindset of I pay therefore you must perform works sometimes ,but it has drastic consequences when the child cant meet the ridiculous expectations.