Afrikan dad karbashed son for qashin grades...

If your son/daughter came back with those results would you do the same thing?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
no lies that mother is really supportive of the dad a real woman she keeps recording : Eh George stop beating dem *awimbawe accent* but George keeps going and she just stands there knowing her place in the household, dont mess with the LION who earns the family bread.

A African American woman or Western Somalian would fight the husband kkkkk to try and stop him from hurting her child. And would protect the child and thats how momma boys get raised in the hood with their pants sagging like battimans.

CaliTedesse

VIP
sxb if they disobey my authority I’ll cut their internet, internet is the new food and water
Nah man that wont work they will just steal your information and open a new subscription at a internet company. Or pay it themselves. You gotta install fear in these neggas man forreal dawg and sense. You gottta communicate with them at all times and try to understand their peanut sized brains walle bille

I felt it when he said "SHYYT" in that heavy accet at the end kkkkk

but 21k is a bs amount for Nigeria. It's probably run by white people that make these niggas believe they're getting a good deal

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Nah man that wont work they will just steal your information and open a new subscription at a internet company. Or pay it themselves. You gotta install fear in these neggas man forreal dawg and sense. You gottta communicate with them at all times and try to understand their peanut sized brains walle bille
what if I get arrested for child abuse sxb

CaliTedesse

VIP
what if I get arrested for child abuse sxb
You gotta play with their emotions akh: You gonna report your own dad, your own blood one who raised you???? maybe bit tears here and there, they will feel bad. You gotta mindf*ck them akhi with their peanut sized brain

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
You gotta play with their emotions akh: You gonna report your own dad, your own blood one who raised you???? maybe bit tears here and there, they will feel bad. You gotta mindf*ck them akhi with their peanut sized brain
I’ll feed them super spicy bisbas if they disobey me

CaliTedesse

VIP
I love the mother's voice and accent kkkkk I could listen for hours :yloezpe:
Me too kkkk shes a real woman. hmmmm george... iiii knoowwww...... owhn now george stahp..... stahp beatin him...... ahhaaaaaaah... comeon u.... ahhhhh.

with low voice , SCARED OF THE LION IN THE HOUSE kkkkk

I approve the actions of the father. People only seem to make drastic decisions after a traumatic experience. Hopefully that kid got his wake-up call.

Trending