African Xenophobia Towards Somalia

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
This is deceptively edited video to make them seem like all of them hate Somalia/Somalis. Where is the full video? these types of videos, they ask people which countries they hate and not all of them say the same country.

EDIT: I found the videos.

the Niger girl is from this video.

The Kenyan girl is from this video.

The "Congo" guy is actually a Tanzanian and is from this video.

the guy running the tiktok account confused Tanzanian flag for Congo flag :mjlol::pachah1:

I don't see the problem. some people just hate some countries and they are free to do so.

Last edited:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
The Niger one was a bit weird.....anyhow, it's human nature to not like certain people or countries....

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Kenya fine, every right to do so. Niger was a bit weird, she didn’t give a reason and we don't border them.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
boohoo, some people don’t like us, we’re such sad victims, now let’s resort to calling them jareeer on twitter. /s

:snoop:

side note, I’m confused why the girl from Niger doesn’t like us lol, we’re nowhere near each other. I didn’t even think she’d know we existed. That was interesting to me kkkk. I wonder what made her think that. As for Kenya and Tanzania it’s self explanatory why they’d have some people who dislike Somalia, only natural considering al-shabaab trickles into them.

Interestingly enough, Somalia helped deescalate tensions between Tanzania and Uganda when they almost went to war.

I'm starting to realize that Kenyans and Tanzanias hate Somali's a whole lot. I know many Somali's who have said they were discriminated against in Tanzania. Do they have some Uqdaad against us? I knew Kenya did but Tanzania one surprised me... they don't even register on our radar.

I've received nothing but love from Ethiopians... and most Somali's would curse Ethiopia before these Bantu countries.

When the Cadaan guy asked the Arab countries which country they hated the most... almost none of them said Somalia. Even in Sudan, they didn't mention Somalia.

Interestingly enough, Somalia helped deescalate tensions between Tanzania and Uganda when they almost went to war.

I'm starting to realize that Kenyans and Tanzanias hate Somali's a whole lot. I know many Somali's who have said they were discriminated against in Tanzania. Do they have some Uqdaad against us? I knew Kenya did but Tanzania one surprised me... they don't even register on our radar.

I've received nothing but love from Ethiopians... and most Somali's would curse Ethiopia before these Bantu countries.

When the Cadaan guy asked the Arab countries which country they hated the most... almost none of them said Somalia. Even in Sudan, they didn't mention Somalia.
The Bantus In Those Countries Hate Somalis Because We Be Making Money Over There

:rejoice: :manny::manny:

Some peopl here really do lack self awareness, there are always threads on here hating on bantus and then people get surprised when bantus hate back?

I fucking can’t with some people 🤦🏿‍♂️

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
A few weeks ago, it was me against tons of SSpot users on the same topic.

How the turn tables...

I barely hear any Somali chat shit about Tanzania.
If anything, they have only good things to say about it.
Tanzanians are very nationalistic people, they literally don’t want anybody in their country except white people. Its very strange as they did play a significant role at the height of pan africanism.

Tanzanians are very nationalistic people, they literally don’t want anybody in their country except white people. Its very strange as they did play a significant role at the height of pan africanism.
Ah, that makes sense. Could it be due to propaganda? It's weird that they only want white people in their country as immigrants. It's a beautiful country... ngl, definitely on my list to visit.

They can't be that nationalistic when their rich list looks like this.

Screenshot_20211204-191021_Chrome.jpg

Tanzania is just another African country where the economy is dominated by non Africans but were the population has a lot of smoke for other Africans.

Trending