African Xenophobia Towards Somalia

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
This is deceptively edited video to make them seem like all of them hate Somalia/Somalis. Where is the full video? these types of videos, they ask people which countries they hate and not all of them say the same country.

EDIT: I found the videos.

the Niger girl is from this video.

The Kenyan girl is from this video.

The "Congo" guy is actually a Tanzanian and is from this video.

the guy running the tiktok account confused Tanzanian flag for Congo flag :mjlol::pachah1:

I don't see the problem. some people just hate some countries and they are free to do so.

Last edited:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
The Niger one was a bit weird.....anyhow, it's human nature to not like certain people or countries....

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
VIP
Kenya fine, every right to do so. Niger was a bit weird, she didn’t give a reason and we don't border them.

Hot Ballah

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
boohoo, some people don’t like us, we’re such sad victims, now let’s resort to calling them jareeer on twitter. /s

:snoop:

side note, I’m confused why the girl from Niger doesn’t like us lol, we’re nowhere near each other. I didn’t even think she’d know we existed. That was interesting to me kkkk. I wonder what made her think that. As for Kenya and Tanzania it’s self explanatory why they’d have some people who dislike Somalia, only natural considering al-shabaab trickles into them.