African Americans will get reparations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
He’s saying it in the same some sense some Somalis say they aren’t black, despite having certain features like dark skin. However, Nigerians have more or less the same features of a typical AA.
no they don't lol, typical AA is white admixed lol

Tukraq

VIP
Same features.
what are those features?
regular AA's look like this to me
upload_2019-6-20_18-38-31.jpeg

infact id say only 40 to 50 percent of AA's wouldn't be seen as foreigners in Nigeria

VixR

Veritas
Zero chance.
Really?

You’re all but insisting if I’m not dark and don’t look black, I’m not Somali, but I’ve always wondered on my own if my mother’s side especially is mixed with something else, probably Arab or Turk.

Tukraq

VIP
Really?

You’re all but insisting if I’m not dark and don’t look black, I’m not Somali, but I’ve always wondered on my own if my mother’s side especially is mixed with something else, probably Arab or Turk.
you don't have to be dark to be considered black lol you can be as pale as they come like curry

torched.jpg

, and I'm still wondering what you mean by look "black" if were talking an American sense

VixR

Veritas
you don't have to be dark to be considered black lol you can be as pale as they come like curry

torched.jpg

, and I'm still wondering what you mean by look "black" if were talking an American sense
SC is done in by his hair. This is getting tiresome.

Tukraq

VIP
SC is done in by his hair. This is getting tiresome.
intreasting but he's not dark as you were saying and is full black(two AA parents),
however you were singing a different tune for his teammate klay who's also black

VixR

Veritas
intreasting but he's not dark as you were saying and is full black(two AA parents),
however you were singing a different tune for his teammate klay who's also black
His parents are borderline Black. His dad would def be categorized, but barely. And his my mom even less so.

Most Black Americans are nothing like them.

Tukraq

VIP
His parents are borderline Black. His dad would def be categorized, but barely. And his my mom even less so.

Most Black Black Americans are nothing like them.
his dad looks like the average AA lol, his mom considered light skinned though

Tukraq

VIP
H

He’s not an average (he’s more heavily admixed). That’s what I meant by off to a side. To the point in some pictures, he looks ambiguous.
intreasting, I would say 25 percent are dark skinned, 25 percent are light skinned while the majority fall in that safe brown to brown skinned look, he's on the cusp the majority or Beyonce/megan good area all the way to a gaberialla union area for brown skinned or the majority of AAs
nick-cannon-825x580.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts