Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Average AAs look like this:

harlem-gospel-choir.jpg

Apollo

VIP
I read that AAs from the Western half of the US have more European by blood than other AAs, while the ones in the Southeast are super black ancestrally.

VixR

Veritas
You can't deny that he looks racially ambiguous. I wouldn't doubt him if he claimed one of his parents were black.
Nah, I wouldn’t believe him lol. I get what you mean though. He just doesn’t look it.

You’re talking the Chris Humpries type (except his body). Sometimes an admixed Black and White couples’ kids come out looking Jew-y.
1346080477_humphries-467.jpg
MV5BMTc0NDA5NjUzMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzU2NTIwNw@@._V1_.jpg

Nah, I wouldn’t believe him lol. I get what you mean though. He just doesn’t look it.

You’re talking the Chris Humpries type. Sometimes an admixed Black and White couples’ kids come out looking Jew-y.
You have a point with racially ambiguous people and jew-y look. Logic is a good example of that.

Tukraq

VIP

You’re talking the Chris Humpries type (except his body). Sometimes an admixed Black and White couples’ kids come out looking Jew-y.
he looks like this one AA from Seattle,
usa_today_11824656.0.jpg

Tukraq

VIP
He’s not Jew-y looking. He’s another Steph Curry type.
hes an AA with jewish routes just like drake lol, but I already predicted something like this happening with a somali on this forum where we will be saying that person can't pass as a somali even though they are one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending