African Americans will get reparations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
Giving 13% a million USD or even 500k would make it Venezuela 2.0.
they made their bed and now they have to lay in it, its an entitlement and they'll just have to go further into the national debt so it won't be like Venezuela but like the status quo
They will probably give them a few thousands max. I doubt it will be any more than that.
I'm sorry but theres no way they get less than the Japanese who were getting half a mill just for being detained in camps, if a person did all the horrors of slavery to me right now I could potentially sue for hundreds of millions let alone one million wtf, but I expect it to reach a 1 to 5 million settlement each

I will get my reparations. I am a proud black queen unlike you sucking up to white rednecks. You are definitely not a polite person. Why do you hate having a wide nose, dark skin and thick hair :vo3yidw:
I don't, but it's just not my thing. I can't relate to the black experience. I've never really experienced racism except from AAs, "libreal" whites/wiggers, and Puerto Ricans/naco Mexicans. Cops love me for some reason . I lived in Chicago all my life and the only people who f*ck with are Hebrew isrealites and hoteps. Yes, I have issues with AAs because some do have a major vitcim complex and use it as an excuse to be a psychopath. I've been jumped on just looking different. I dress in the gothic Lolita and speak with a high pitched valley girl accent. But all in all, I'm fine with being around them in small doses and always very polite. I have been rejected by alot of AA people. Why do all black people have to be the same ?

Apollo

VIP
Providing them interest-free mortgages would be more fair and would cost a lot less and would help them more socioeconomically while stimulating the entire economy.

Tukraq

VIP
Providing them interest free mortgages would be more fair and would cost a lot less and would help them more socioeconomically.
they provided millions in free labour building the nations infrastructure while enduring some of the greatest and most brutal horror's seen to mankind they have a case for millions lol kulaha intreats free mortgages

Apollo

VIP
they provided millions in free labour building the nations infrastructure while enduring some of the greatest and most brutal horror's seen to mankind they have a case for millions lol kulaha intreats free mortgages

America really only became rich by the late 1800s after slavery was abolished. Before that it was still a Banana Republic like India, Latin America etc.

Apollo

VIP
sahib they made the original infrastructure of the nation

I don't want to sound like a coon, but after slavery was abolished it kickstarted the industrial revolution and mechanization and the actual economic boom. Slavery slowed down economic progress and kept the U.S. poor. They suffered, but they did not create America's wealth like some of them claim.

why not? if reparations is at say a million or two each person it isn't hard to imagine them dominating America for me, their already the taste of the country and very creative, I see them taking over in the business field
They would never receive one million. Remember that the money must be divided equally.

I take it back, reparations would do some good, but I highly doubt it would be over two hundred thousand USD each.

Tukraq

VIP
They would never receive one million. Remember that the money must be divided equally.

I take it back, reparations would do some good, but I highly doubt it would be over two hundred thousand USD each.
sxb they already set the precedent giving the Japanese more than that just for putting them in camps

Tukraq

VIP
The American Japanese are laangaab, the Ados are laandheer.
docent matter they already made the precedent with the Japanese and even the natives who they payed out lol, now ados have went through worse so should also be paid more, it will happen eventually and I'm pretty certain will be in the million dollar range, and like I said thats a low estimation considering each slave ancestor had to do free labour for a lifetime, if you check the productivity up your family tree its far more than a million and thats just production and not considering the horrors they went through

Tukraq

VIP
It was twenty thousand USD each. And remember that no one alive today was slaves sometime in their lives.
slaves died out in the 80s many ados are the children of slaves or grandchildren of slaves they deserve the pay on behalf of their parents and grandparents

VixR

Veritas
I’ll believe it when I see it. As for the climate right now, a payout to AAs would inflame fringe White sups (and poor Whites) for much time to come.

Apollo

VIP
good thing America docent track ados:mjlol:
and I'm registered as black American according to the government

It's pretty easy to tell who is ados through a 23andMe test. If they are going to pay out thousands, then a simply one hundred dollar test should suffice to prevent fraud.

Also, they got civil records of their parents and grandparents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending