African Americans claiming Horn history.

How do you feel about AA claiming Horn heritage.

• Who cares

Votes: 23 50.0%
  • By allah we must stop them

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Only Thicc qts can claim to be Horn

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We were Nazi before it was cool
:lolbron:

But no really, that symbol has nothing to do with Nazis and may have come from ancient Indian trade relations.
Didn't adolf take it from the Indians.

Explain this historical picture then
1503857637587.jpg

Face it The Third Reich was a Pan-African Movement until wh*tes destroyed it.

We have already truly failed. Our last emperor granted them 500 Acres of prime farm land. The man was trying to be the king of Africa :susp:

Lucky for us they didn't farm on it and the oromos kicked most of them off. They still control 20 acres and have been trying to fight for civil right. Imagine fighting for civil right in a country you have no business of being in.

The end time is here, the government just recently granted them resident cards so that they won't longer be illegal.

I'm preparing my militia as we speak
:gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley:
:gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

:gucciwhat:You have been on this website too long.

:gucciwhat:You have been on this website too long.
Ha nah I've always had these views. I don't care if people marry out on an individual basis, but in mass would be a very bad thing.

I would say the same thing if they were white people who claim our history which is what I really beef with.

Ha nah I've always had these views. I don't care if people marry out on an individual basis, but in mass would be a very bad thing.

I would say the same thing if they were white people who claim our history which is what I really beef with.

Rastafarian live in Ethiopia because they believe it to be the homeland of their deity. This is no different from Buddhist wanting to live in India or christian wanting to live in Israel. There not their to claim our history in the way you think. Their numbers are so insignificant that it should not be this much of a threat to you.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I'm seriously irritated guys, this is not normal at all. We can't allow them to be delusional enough to claim other cultures. I'm literally on the verge of making a YouTube account just to dismantle their claims and to be fair I will also make videos dismantling white supremacist opionated facts that africa/blacks have no history/civilizations. There are literally crazy/illogical people in this world and it scares me because ignorance is now being accepted.

My job here is complete

giphy.gif

Rastafarian live in Ethiopia because they believe it to be the homeland of their deity. This is no different from Buddhist wanting to live in India or christian wanting to live in Israel. There not their to claim our history in the way you think. Their numbers are so insignificant that it should not be this much of a threat to you.
Let me start off by saying I'm not racist, I have no problem with them or their people out of genetics.

Why do you think African Americans have some innate interest in Ethiopia, maybe out of love for the people? No, they claim us because of our history and that's it. If we were primitive people with no history of civilization they would not batt an eye for us.

Second, what is their reason for claiming us, besides uplifting or running away from their own true history? It's because we are a pawn in their racial ideology. They need us to uplift their racial outlook of the world or their mortal enemy "the white man" will win. So they genuinely do not care for us or our people, and only do so for our history. We are not black, white or any other color, we are Ethiopian, that's it.

On the Rasta question. I don't think they will ever garner enough support or people to challenge the dynamics of Ethiopia, but you can never know. If rastas loved Ethiopian culture and history so much then why do they diminish it by self proclaiming themselves ras and negus? Who gave them these titles, did they earn them out of bravery fighting for Ethiopia? No, whenever they do things of that nature it flys in the face of the thousands of real ras and neguses in Ethiopias history who have actually earned and deserved these titles fighting for our land.

Don't be brainwashed into thinking these people actually care for Ethiopians, where were they when Ethiopia is facin upheaval? No where to be seen.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
why cant bantus be proud of their history and culture, its so rich... instead of claiming everyone elses

why cant bantus be proud of their history and culture, its so rich... instead of claiming everyone elses
It's because bantu people have been enslaved by every non- bantu nation. So it's dehumanising for them to claim their roots, imagine excepting the fact that your ancestors were treated like mere cattle. Thus WE WUZ KANGZ was born to uplift them.:manny:

It's because bantu people have been enslaved by every non- bantu nation. So it's dehumanising for them to claim their roots, imagine excepting the fact that your ancestors were treated like mere cattle. Thus WE WUZ KANGZ was born to uplift them.:manny:
Not every bantu group was enslaved, while most Jews were enslaved many of times. That shouldn't have clout on who they are. Only African Americans claim different history because they don't know their origin precisely.

so what ur telling me is ....we conquered you guys?????

dear lord i'm loving this site more and more everyday

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::icon mrgreen:
Ha don't get your hopes up, we didn't actually inhabit the area, we were just the Lords of the land. Once we left it went back into the abyss.
:trumpsmirk:

The Somali region is a mystery though. Most accounts say oromos only showed up during the 1500s and they didn't have camels so they wouldn't have been able to survive in the desert.

Ps What is gaboye?

Genie

The last suugo bender
Ha don't get your hopes up, we didn't actually inhabit the area, we were just the Lords of the land. Once we left it went back into the abyss.
:trumpsmirk:

The Somali region is a mystery though. Most accounts say oromos only showed up during the 1500s and they didn't have camels so they wouldn't have been able to survive in the desert.

Ps What is gaboye?
yh yh

and idk what a gaboye is tbh . Sounds reer xamari.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts