African Americans claiming Horn history.

How do you feel about AA claiming Horn heritage.

• Who cares

Votes: 23 50.0%
  • By allah we must stop them

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Only Thicc qts can claim to be Horn

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
My heart rate is going up by just typing this...

They no longer just want to farm and smoke ganja in their village...they're spreading to new cities...I've even seen them Tigray, I nearly threw my shoe.

With Ethiopias fast track development and urbanization and new residency cards, many will definitely migrate to their "homeland".

There's currently over 1million rastas around the world, and thousands of other groups...and imagine if the "Woke" generation join the band wagon, The Horn is truly done for.

:icon e wink::icon e sad::icon neutral::icon e surprised::icon eek:

There will certainly be a civil war. And let's just say the law of large numbers is in Ethiopia's favour. I have a feeling the 4th Reich will be there.

I'm seriously irritated guys, this is not normal at all. We can't allow them to be delusional enough to claim other cultures. I'm literally on the verge of making a YouTube account just to dismantle their claims and to be fair I will also make videos dismantling white supremacist opionated facts that africa/blacks have no history/civilizations. There are literally crazy/illogical people in this world and it scares me because ignorance is now being accepted.

This is the 9th thread about this topic since yesterday. Get a life kid.
This is the only one I've made on this.

It's harmless in my opinion and we should be somewhat flattered, in the sense that these people are really yearning for somewhere historical to belong to. If it makes them happy and it legitimises their ethnicity or roots, why should we deny them that privilege! It's no different or worse than the " We wuz binu Hashim and binu Jeberti" bs!

Why do they never claim West Africa though? Many of them claim that Cushites are the invaders and Bantus are the natives. It gets irritating.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I'm seriously irritated guys, this is not normal at all. We can't allow them to be delusional enough to claim other cultures. I'm literally on the verge of making a YouTube account just to dismantle their claims and to be fair I will also make videos dismantling white supremacist opionated facts that africa/blacks have no history/civilizations. There are literally crazy/illogical people in this world and it scares me because ignorance is now being accepted.
Make sure to shout out SSPOT while you're at it :icon lol:

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
I fear no one. Don't tell me you're a Samaroon SJW. If so, I might have to subdue you. :4uzpnkt:

SJW lool what's that, Samaroon Jacayl Wabarism:deadrose:

Nah cuz, I just don't get people who are threatened by hypothetical and nonexistent situations, who then prejudice certain groups based on such preconceived basless mantra.

Again, care to explain where did this unGB xenophobia come from?

I will help you gather research, I've thought about doing the same thing. After this thread it's a Must!
Look at these Hoteps using the term Negus for their BS.
:farmajoyaab:

View attachment 28320
IMG_2307.jpg
:nahgirl:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
SJW lool what's that, Samaroon Jacayl Wabarism:deadrose:

Nah cuz, I just don't get people who are threatened by hypothetical and nonexistence situations, who then prejudice certain groups based on such preconceived basless mantra.

Again, care to explain where did this unGB xenophobia come from?

SJW - Social Justice Warrior

Nowhere actually. I like to plan ahead, for contingencies. If the Ethiopian government settles Rastas in Awbare. :4uzpnkt::4uzpnkt::4uzpnkt: I will bust a cap in someone's futo. I'm racist against vegans with dreadlocks.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
My heart rate is going up by just typing this...

They no longer just want to farm and smoke ganja in their village...they're spreading to new cities...I've even seen them Tigray, I nearly threw my shoe.

With Ethiopias fast track development and urbanization and new residency cards, many will definitely migrate to their "homeland".

There's currently over 1million rastas around the world, and thousands of other groups...and imagine if the "Woke" generation join the band wagon, The Horn is truly done for.

:icon e wink::icon e sad::icon neutral::icon e surprised::icon eek:
Rasta flooding into Ethiopia, Bantus on Somalia's good farmland, im going to have to agree its the end times for us. Just imagine 100s of years from now we'll be lost people and they'll debate about us like people do with ancient Egyptians but now they'll be in control of our lands:damn:
Try telling these folks they ain't Ethiopian or Somali!!
par7760906.jpg

I will help you gather research, I've thought about doing the same thing. After this thread it's a Must!

View attachment 28322
:nahgirl:

See this is the problem when you let them control our narrative. They remove all uniqueness from the Horn and Act like we look the same as West Africans. Thats how you get Nigerians playing somalis in Movies and TV shows constantly.

Thats how you get this as a Ethiopian leader on Civ 4.

54355345345.png

Rather than him looking accurately like this

zerayaqob.jpg

I have nothing against other Africans but it sucks how we almost never get an accurate portrayal. Its why I don't want them to make Historical movie on Somalia cause I know they'll just cast African Americans in it.

ReeBorama

This is the only one I've made on this.

Why do they never claim West Africa though? Many of them claim that Cushites are the invaders and Bantus are the natives. It gets irritating.

Us being invaders is just a paradoxical gimmick sxb, it does not make sense since we are and always have been living in the same stretch of land and coastal area for millenia so that's that.

Why they never claim other places like West Africa, can only be explained by simple psychology. I am assuming you are talking about the light skinned ones that can pass for a Horner? If so, its only expected they would rather relate to or claim the groups with a long standing history of not being enslaved and are still residing in the same very exclusive habitat since before the advent of Islam and or slavery. Its attractive to lump yourself with such pple, i would if was them.

Or would you rather they claim their assumingly correct Bantu land and ancestry with such humiliating traumatic, and dehumanising background?

Last edited:

ReeBorama

SJW - Social Justice Warrior

Nowhere actually. I like to plan ahead, for contingencies. If the Ethiopian government settles Rastas in Awbare. :4uzpnkt::4uzpnkt::4uzpnkt: I will bust a cap in someone's futo. I'm racist against vegans with dreadlocks.
Did you just explain to me what SJW stands for, nacalaa:ftw9nwa:

What a waste of a good joke:eek:

Gotta admit though, I am liking this new Sophie with her risqué and salacious FKD witticisms:trumpsmirk::wowsweat:

See this is the problem when you let them control our narrative. They remove all uniqueness from the Horn and Act like we look the same as West Africans. Thats how you get Nigerians playing somalis in Movies and TV shows constantly.

Thats how you get this as a Ethiopian leader on Civ 4.

View attachment 28323

Rather than him looking accurately like this

View attachment 28324

I have nothing against other Africans but it sucks how we almost never get an accurate portrayal. Its why I don't want them to make Historical movie on Somalia cause I know they'll just cast African Americans in it.
This is how they want us to be portrayed
IMG_2308.JPG

This is how we really look like
IMG_2251.jpg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Did you just explain to me what SJW stands for, nacalaa:ftw9nwa:

What a waste of a good joke:eek:

Gotta admit though, I am liking this new Sophie with her risqué and salacious FKD witticisms:trumpsmirk::wowsweat:

:farmajoyaab:Mr. Thesaurus, If I'm so new why was I given the honorific title of Islan? And I didn't even earn my mehr yet. :siilaanyosmile:That will be 100 k Sterling please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending