African Americans claiming Horn history.

How do you feel about AA claiming Horn heritage.

• Who cares

Votes: 23 50.0%
  • By allah we must stop them

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Only Thicc qts can claim to be Horn

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you guys feel about some AAs claiming Somali/Ethiopian heritage or history. Many of them have hopped off the Egypt train after the "WE WUZ" bantz started. Now they claim to be Negus or heir to the Somali sultanates. I've noticed it ALOT on twitter. Harmless or Harmful?

It pisses me off seeing non-somali people claiming somali culture, but we can't really do anything about it so who cares. :kanyeshrug:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
There's no reason to care after all they claim to be native Alaskans, they claim to be abos and even siberians. Alhamdulillah we know where we're from and our abtiris :rejoice:

From what I've seen it's mostly ethiopia. Somali history is very obscure

Hoteps go full WE on anything written down as history anyway so it's shouldn't be that big of a problem

Ethiopia has already failed, we actually have the "We Wuz..." living in Ethiopia. Naming themselves ras and negus, and trying to claim that they had a hand in our history :banderas::meleshame:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Ethiopia has already failed, we actually have the "We Wuz..." living in Ethiopia. Naming themselves ras and negus, and trying to claim that they had a hand in our history :banderas::meleshame:

Quarantine them as best you can. Or repo their land. :fittytousand: Niger-Congo must not spread.

I just had an argument on Facebook with AAs who seriously believe black are ancient everything even the Mayans. They claim natives are black and that the AAs are indegenious to the Americas. They see themselves separate to Africans eventhough DNA says otherwise.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE β™‘
I just had an argument on Facebook with AAs who seriously believe black are ancient everything even the Mayans. They claim natives are black and that the AAs are indegenious to the Americas. They see themselves separate to Africans eventhough DNA says otherwise.
i remember a post some days ago about the olmecs being black lol because they have ''african feautres'' (dont know whatt dey mean by that)

Quarantine them as best you can. Or repo their land. :fittytousand: Niger-Congo must not spread.
We have already truly failed. Our last emperor granted them 500 Acres of prime farm land. The man was trying to be the king of Africa :susp:

Lucky for us they didn't farm on it and the oromos kicked most of them off. They still control 20 acres and have been trying to fight for civil right. Imagine fighting for civil right in a country you have no business of being in.

The end time is here, the government just recently granted them resident cards so that they won't longer be illegal.

I'm preparing my militia as we speak
:gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
We have already truly failed. Our last emperor granted them 500 Acres of prime farm land. The man was trying to be the king of Africa :susp:

Lucky for us they didn't farm on it and the oromos kicked most of them off. They still control 20 acres and have been trying to fight for civil right. Imagine fighting for civil right in a country you have no business of being in.

The end time is here, the government just recently granted them resident cards so that they won't longer be illegal.

I'm preparing my militia as we speak

The Oromo don't play. Something tells me there won't be need for a militia. :siilaanyolaugh: How long before they take back the 20 acres?

i remember a post some days ago about the olmecs being black lol because they have ''african feautres'' (dont know whatt dey mean by that)
Supposedly broad features belong to black people. Certain asians have wide noses etc. the natives were of darker skin tone as well, because the statues have broad features AAs believe they were black :abuxyga:.

The Oromo don't play. Something tells me there won't be need for a militia. :siilaanyolaugh: How long before they take back the 20 acres?
My heart rate is going up by just typing this...

They no longer just want to farm and smoke ganja in their village...they're spreading to new cities...I've even seen them Tigray, I nearly threw my shoe.

With Ethiopias fast track development and urbanization and new residency cards, many will definitely migrate to their "homeland".

There's currently over 1million rastas around the world, and thousands of other groups...and imagine if the "Woke" generation join the band wagon, The Horn is truly done for.

:icon e wink::icon e sad::icon neutral::icon e surprised::icon eek:

Look at these Hoteps using the term Negus for their BS.
:farmajoyaab:

Americans.png

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
since AA's are west african why dont i ever see them claim the ashanti empire of ghana? why do they gotta claim other civilizations?

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
It's harmless in my opinion and we should be somewhat flattered, in the sense that these people are really yearning for somewhere historical to belong to. If it makes them happy and it legitimises their ethnicity or roots, why should we deny them that privilege! It's no different or worse than the " We wuz binu Hashim and binu Jeberti" bs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts