Africa Adjusted to Population Size

Status
Not open for further replies.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Somalis need to f*ck more and have sex

Do what the African Americans did and have breeding farms where you’re forced to f*ck women

Apollo

VIP
Somalia needs way more diversity. It's a very small country that can handle
100 million more people.

Somalia is a semi-desert country with a small region of fertile land.

10-20 million would be the ideal population. End of century projections of 50 or even 100 million will be a massive disaster.

I hope fertility rates in Somalia drop fast.

Somalia is a semi-desert country with a small region of fertile land.

10-20 million would be the ideal population.

I hope fertility rates in Somalia drop fast.

Somali population would be ideal at
5 million with a 1 child policy if there were only Somalis in Somali inhabited lands . However I am a big supporter of mass immigration for Somalia and for it to reach its full potential, it should be 100 million minimum. Mass immigration for Somalia is more likely to happen (it is actually happening right now) than the 100% Somali Somalia fantasy many here spew.

Problem with that is it will create hundreds of thousands of jobs. We will still need immigration. Furthermore we would have to have a north and south korea dmz border with ethiopia thats deeply hostile and filled with mines and heavy artillery and thousands of soldiers. We would have a few borders where we actively ensure trucks carrying goods carry just that. Our gov should selectively pick immigrants from stable nations as they are more likely go back. Furthermore we should build small settlements for those immigrants and limit their contact with us natives.

forgetfull of what you been thru as Somali. such a shame,,i would rather let anyone till enough is enough.

Bantus are over 500 million.
Berbers are over 100 million
Egyptians are over 100 million.
Habeshas are over 100 million.

Somalis just ~25 million.
None of these are ethnic groups though :manny:

They're linguisitic groupings.

We may not be the biggest, but the we have some of the most land for a single ethnicity in Africa. Fulani's might have more though.

Somali population would be ideal at
5 million with a 1 child policy if there were only Somalis in Somali inhabited lands . However I am a big supporter of mass immigration for Somalia and for it to reach its full potential, it should be 100 million minimum. Mass immigration for Somalia is more likely to happen (it is actually happening right now) than the 100% Somali Somalia fantasy many here spew.
Who would want to immigrate ?

Silky

操你的媽媽
Somalis are indigenous to Kenya.

Bantus came from the Cameroon-Congo jungles. They are the invaders.

Yh 900 years ago, pretty sure there's a statute of limitations on how long you can still be called an invader, 200 years as the US proves. After which you are classed as indigenous

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Somalis are indigenous to Kenya.

Bantus came from the Cameroon-Congo jungles. They are the invaders.

Only certain clans and only in North Eastern Kenya.

There are shit load of Somalians all over Kenya where they have no business being in.

Your Somalian people are in Tanzania like our resident racist @esmailxxx, Uganda, South Africa and other Bantu countries.

Apollo

VIP

There are shit load of Somalians all over Kenya where they have no business being in.

Your Somalian people are in Tanzania like our resident racist @esmailxxx, Uganda, South Africa and other Bantu countries.

Somalis discovered Tanzania first before the Bantu.

Seriously.

warya you seem naive with your new found sjw slash blm bullshit,in tanzania its not only somalis,its full of arabs and indians we are there for one reason only to make money and investments,we build up tanzania,my awowe before he died owned land and bantu slave here,we were super rich,our people are known for business and a better class than the bantus there,actually every foreigner is held in higher regard than the local bantus
bantus are just as racist saying we are there stealing there weath but they dont have any ambition or work ethic 90% tanzania is full of natural resources but its still poor,wallah bantus can never think more than 2 step ahead i dont know why
but if you are stupid enough to think they are the victim,they are not racist then go become a bantu fool!!
we are defending our uniqueness and people,you are out here thinking you are somehow better by defending bantus wished you were in rwanda so they could cut you down with their machetes

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
warya you seem naive with your new found sjw slash blm bullshit,in tanzania its not only somalis,its full of arabs and indians we are there for one reason only to make money and investments,we build up tanzania,my awowe before he died owned land and bantu slave here,we were super rich,our people are known for business and a better class than the bantus there,actually every foreigner is held in higher regard than the local bantus
bantus are just as racist saying we are there stealing there weath but they dont have any ambition or work ethic 90% tanzania is full of natural resources but its still poor,wallah bantus can never think more than 2 step ahead i dont know why
but if you are stupid enough to think they are the victim,they are not racist then go become a bantu fool!!
we are defending our uniqueness and people,you are out here thinking you are somehow better by defending bantus wished you were in rwanda so they could cut you down with their machetes

im mostly trolling with the last post lol

but Somali Bantus are good peaceful muslim. The people most vocal against them are a Colombiana half breed, a Somali supremacist gaal and a Isaaq Tanzanian. What a collection.

im mostly trolling with the last post lol

but Somali Bantus are good peaceful muslim people. The people most vocal against them are a Colombiana half breed, a Somali supremacist gaal and a Isaaq Tanzanian. What a collection.
bro like i said you people in the west live with them peaceful because you are both minorities,bantus are racist too,i am all for fighting for the underdogs but the one in somalia are maskeen cause they are a minority,one of my dhulbahante apti went to hargeisa last month ,he said he felt super at home and happy because he was among people that look like him,somalia is for somalis lets hope it comes out of this current situation and inshallah it become better our homeland,people that look like us share our history and culture,not some big nosed human being sucking up our oxygen,i dont hate them but they have enough share of africa and if we had a bigger population i would advice us to repopulate the rest of east africa

Status
Not open for further replies.