Africa Adjusted to Population Size

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
@kobe lmao @ these dumbass Somalis wanting to kick out the same people they brought to Somalia. If it wasn't for a Somali Bantu I wouldn't be alive

we are dealing with a exotic Colombiana half breed who is a xenophobic ethnic nationalist, a somali supremacist gaal and a Isaaq northerner who lives in Tanzania. We look crazy dealing with these people abaayo. :dead:

Apollo

VIP
we are dealing with a exotic Colombiana half breed who is a xenophobic ethnic nationalist, a somali supremacist gaal and a Isaaq northerner who lives in Tanzania. We look crazy dealing with these people abaayo. :dead:

Somalis are not like Jews. It is not an ethnoreligious group. So me being agnostic and still being a Somali supremacist is completely within the realms of logic. If you find this illogical, then you have no grasp of logic.

I also did not chose to live in Europe. I came here as a toddler.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Somali Bantus are hardworking and deserve to stay in Somalia. Blame the Somalis who brought them there.

I don't know what made you develop a soft spot for Bantus lately but they deserve to return back to southeast Africa, period. Our cousins in Rwanda/Burundi showed us what happens when Bantus become a majority in your lands. Bantus claim our land, our history and claim to be the real ethnic Somalis. Plus, there are enough Bantu countries while hardly any existing Cushitic nations so Somalia must stay protect their homogeneity no matter what.

I mean do you want southern Somalis to start looking like this by 2100?

primary-school-students-study-in-a-classroom-in-dodoma-region-tanzania-G58WBJ.jpg

I don't know what made you develop a soft spot for Bantus lately but they deserve to return back to southeast Africa, period. Our cousins in Rwanda/Burundi showed us what happens when Bantus become a majority in your lands. Bantus claim our land, our history and claim to be the real ethnic Somalis. Plus, there are enough Bantu countries while hardly any existing Cushitic countries so Somalia must stay protect their homogeneity no matter what.

I mean do you want southern Somalis to start looking like this by 2100?

primary-school-students-study-in-a-classroom-in-dodoma-region-tanzania-G58WBJ.jpg
I never hated Bantus, and was trolling for the most part. Somali Bantus won't become majority and ethnic Somalis breed way more than them. If the numbers become way too high then I agree.

Either way, they are part of Somalia, speak Somali, dress in Somali clothing, and contributed to Somali culture.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I never hated Bantus, and was trolling for the most part. Somali Bantus won't become majority and ethnic Somalis breed way more than them. If the numbers become way too high then I agree.

Either way, they are part of Somalia, speak Somali, dress in Somali clothing, and contributed to Somali culture.

They are already a demographic threat and I'm not asking for genocide or anything but deport them back to southeast Africa. I'm just saying it's better to keep the nation purely Somali. Deport Bantus, Oromos, Habashis and Arab refugees from Yemen and Syria.

They are already a demographic threat and I'm not asking for genocide or anything but deport them back to southeast Africa. I'm just saying it's better to keep the nation purely Somali. Deport Bantus, Oromos, Habashis and Arab refugees from Yemen and Syria.
They are not lmao it's propaganda. Somalis breed like rabbits and Somali Bantus don't nearly as much as us.

waryaa Mudulood weren't the only ones who had slaves and the great Nasiib Buundo AUN was an ally of Dhulos hero Sayid who respected him a lot. Don't disrespect his people.:kodaksmiley:
Cali khalif mostly employs yall as body guards in Mogadishu :wow:
Is the duduble ones part of yall :wow:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Cali khalif mostly employs yall as body guards in Mogadishu :wow:
Is the duduble ones part of yall :wow:

Duduble is son of Hiraab and brother of HG and Mudulood.

Mudulood is Mobleen, Wacdaan, Abgaal, Udeejeen (President Aden Adde AUN clan), and Hilibi Darandoole.

I have been to Beledweyn and nearby areas, the most northerly of South Somalia. I saw Ugandans everywhere.
I remember seeing hella Madow security and shit when I was leaving. I didn't know what they were but now I know they were AMISOM.
:kanyeshrug:

Isaaq northerner who lives in Tanzania
dealing with little chidren is a waste of time "uhh my ayeyo had bantu friends,uhhh a bantu saved my life,uhhh my friend was a bantu",only little babies and retards think like this,i forget sometimes there are 12 year old is sspot
the truth is you are somali,bantus will never see you as one of them,NEVER

dealing with little chidren is a waste of time "uhh my ayeyo had bantu friends,uhhh a bantu saved my life,uhhh my friend was a bantu",only little babies and retards think like this,i forget sometimes there are 12 year old is sspot
the truth is you are somali,bantus will never see you as one of them,NEVER
I don't gaf if a Somali Bantu doesn't see me as one of them but i'm not going to generalize a group of people especially one with someone who saved my ayeeyo's life. 12 year olds must be more rational than your dumb racist ass.

VixR

Veritas
Stop spreading the sick ideology of quantity over quality, ie, having a million kids, bc we’re “langaab”. Its the biggest fail ever and a source of a lot of misery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts