Africa Adjusted to Population Size

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Somalia is a laangaab country, almost the same as tiny Rwanda.

gqUR0zT.png

Apollo

VIP
I’m afraid some will move to Somalia because of overpopulation

Nah, people move to where the money is at. So long as Somalia remains poor it will not be flooded with other Africans.

Population density doesn't matter. East Europeans move to overcrowded England and Holland because they have money and good economics.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Somalia is arid:

500px-Africa_map_of_K%C3%B6ppen_climate_classification.svg.png

Semi-Arid but tree planting and modern-day irrigation can convert those lands into fertile lands. China is turning their desert lands into forest and farmlands in western China. Plus. Somalia has enough fertile land to feed over 70 million, some estimates even higher if all the fertile lands were cultivated.

if the ocean was blue enough,somalia wouldnt even be on the map

wonder if our population would have been bigger if the civil war never happened or since we are mostly a desert country we would still have a small popuation like libya, mali and niger?

Apollo

VIP
Semi-Arid but tree planting and modern-day irrigation can convert those lands into fertile lands. China is turning their desert lands into forest and farmlands in western China. Plus. Somalia has enough fertile land to feed over 70 million, some estimates even higher if all the fertile lands were cultivated.

Sadly, the most fertile part of Somalia has Ugandan demographics.

Apollo

VIP
Why does Nigeria have so many people?

Were the Bantus pushed out of Nigeria due to ancient population density?

Fels

#trollhunter
Why does Nigeria have so many people?

Were the Bantus pushed out of Nigeria due to ancient population density?
They bang each other so much i tried to watch a nigerian film there were so many sex scenes i had to turn it off balayo that's what a movie is all about for them:kanyehmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending