Afhayeenka reer djbouti blames jegaanta for invading sool sanaag ceyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
I already told u this is lies and this dude only represents himself. Keep our name out ur fucking mouth, I won't say it again.

France didn't shoot 1 shot and more eretrians got killed. You can shoot at puntland but shooting up isn't a good idea.
giphy.gif

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The Mad Mullah Of Somaliland by Douglas Jardine.

Dont make me go on:gaasdrink:
Let me get this striaght you have a british historian whos writing about dhulbhante the derwish who broke the british back in sool and you expect them not to be bias only an isaac will hold the word of the british as being sacrosanct personally i wouldnt trust that colonialist author as far as i can throw him.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Let me get this striaght you have a british historian whos writing about dhulbhante the derwish who broke the british back in sool and you expect them not to be bias only an isaac will hold the word of the british as being sacrosanct personally i wouldnt trust that colonialist author as far as i can throw him.

The same British helped you, fed you when you came to Isaaq territory after the Mullah raided the f*ck out of the Dhulbahante. Dont call yourself a Dervish but a gaalo raac.

"In the unlikely event of the: Mullah offering to surrender, in his case and that of the Following: Ahmed Warsama (known as Haji Sudi), Deria Arale , Deria Gure Only an unconditional surrender should be accepted no guarantee of any kind to future treatment been given. Sultan Nur the late sultan of the Habr Yunis, may be guaranteed his life." J. Hayes-Sadler, His Britannic Majesty's Consul-General, Somali Coast Protectorate. Aden April 11, 1901."

Not a single Dhulbahante to be seen, just Ina Arro Seed and four Isaaq men.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The same British helped you, fed you when you came to Isaaq territory after the Mullah raided the f*ck out of the Dhulbahante. Dont call yourself a Dervish but a gaalo raac.

Not a single Dhulbahante to be seen, just Ina Arro Seed and four Isaaq men.
Sayiikha the leader of darwish is absame kablalax and his uncles that formed the majority if his supporters were dhulbhante harti kablalax that why sayidka lived in taleex alongside his uncles.

If it wasnt for dhulbhante fighting the colonialists whos biggest lackies were isaac that even become christian to appease their christians British colonial masters your name Today would of probably been Micheal John so pay homage you utter pestilence.

beesha ciise blaming somaliland for invading puntland sool sanaag ceyn and says majeerteen and dir are family cause the the mother of majeerteen tribe is dir.

He also says isaac live comfortably in djbouti while they oppress samaroon and ciise in lughaya and awadal trying to steal their land and charging 30 dollars for samaroon and ciise to come in and out from djbouti into awdal and they dont charge isaac that for going in and out of wajaale into ethiopia

He supports puntland against isaac agression and says harti are fighting a just war jihad against the somalidiid expansionists

@Factz @waraabe @Lancer @The Cushitic One @Teeri-Alpha @draco @Saalax Bidaar

From Djfuto to the dirty south all cry in unison about the iidoor boogeyman :ahh:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
From Djfuto to the dirty south all cry in unison about the iidoor boogeyman :ahh:
Harti ain’t doing no crying they’re letting their guns do the talking and they won’t stop until they reach burco this is a just jihad isaac blood is halal since they invaded harti land

Lancer

השבח לאל
How come I didn't get notification when I was tagged? Anyways this loser's opinion is irrelevant. If a show of support from his council home was enough to change anything. Tukaraq would've been in your hands long ago.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
How come I didn't get notification when I was tagged? Anyways this loser's opinion is irrelevant. If a show of support from his council home was enough to change anything. Tukaraq would've been in your hands long ago.
This jihad has started harti are fighting a just jihad isaac blood is halal waa billahi towfiq

beesha ciise blaming somaliland for invading puntland sool sanaag ceyn and says majeerteen and dir are family cause the the mother of majeerteen tribe is dir.

He also says isaac live comfortably in djbouti while they oppress samaroon and ciise in lughaya and awadal trying to steal their land and charging 30 dollars for samaroon and ciise to come in and out from djbouti into awdal and they dont charge isaac that for going in and out of wajaale into ethiopia

He supports puntland against isaac agression and says harti are fighting a just war jihad against the somalidiid expansionists

@Factz @waraabe @Lancer @The Cushitic One @Teeri-Alpha @draco @Saalax Bidaar

Djibouti are impartial

:trumpsmirk:While you Guys
run to the Saudi's And ur ministers exchange Sex for weapons

Prostitution yaaab their bums most
Be hurting

DRACO

VIP
This nigga called dhulo slaves
Before this war, @Cognitivedissonance
They ur brothers now? Haaayee

He is schizophrenic :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:Douglas triggers him
Alla Amina Amina :ahh:
@Cognitivedissonance what changed:farmajoyaab:
No one will fight dhulbhante on their own land dhulbhante are somalilanders if any Majeerteen dies fighting dhulbhante somalilanders on their land may Allah send them to hell amiin
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...o-dacaskood-ka-tagay.37107/page-3#post-979676

any Majeerteen who dies trying to forcefully occupy dhulbhante territory may they go to hell for eternity any Isaac who dies defending their dhulbhante subjects may Allah grant them paradise amiin Thumma amiin
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...going-to-free-sool-from-us.37090/#post-979326
:mjlol::chrisfreshhah::deadpeter:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I support what even dhulbhante want cause sool is dhulbhante land and when i made that comment several months back many dhulbhante supported somaliland but today most of dhulbhante garads are firmly behind puntland.

Today i was listening to Garadka guud ee beesha dhulbhante harti koombe kablalax darood declaring habar jeclo blood to be halal on dhulbhante land and all of somaliland soldiers presently on dhulbhante land.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance Did I not educate you that Dhulobahante only live in eastern Sool and half of Cayn? Somaliland is stronger than ever and we'll continue ruling your Harti brothers abaha cun!

Where are you meds though?

5910.jpg

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Dhulbhante inhabit the whole of sool exclusively and half of togdheer waa laandheer

Half of Togdheer, the f#ck you smoking? They only live in a tiny dusty gobal called Buuhoodle district which is shared by HJ.:mjlol:

Are you denying HJ and eastern HY presence in northern and eastern Sool? :kodaksmiley:

Image%20for%20Hoehne%20Piece.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts