Reer sool say are puntland going to free sool from us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Check the Khaatumite Websites, Their all proPuntland, anoo harti ah walalahy dhulbahante ha iga fogayn nadis yahow

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You are honestly weird. Just couple weeks back you said dhulos are your brother. Stop changing your tune so much. Watch next month you will start this hartinimo stance again:drakelaugh:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You are honestly weird. Just couple weeks back you said dhulos are your brother. Stop changing your tune so much. Watch next month you will start this hartinimo stance again:drakelaugh:
I support dhulbhante if they want to join somaliland it's their prerogative if mj attack dhulbhante somalilanders on their land then they will go to hell cause they're clearly the aggressors

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Check the Khaatumite Websites, Their all proPuntland, anoo harti ah walalahy dhulbahante ha iga fogayn nadis yahow
Watch the video you nacas its that why 99% of dhulbhante land is under the control of somaliland?

Who do you think are the troops on the frontline in tukaraq? I have many friends that are baharsame naleye ahmed iyo jamac siyaad they support somaliland 100%

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
May any majeerteen who dies In this war of aggression against somaliland dhulbhante by trying to occupy dhulbhante land unlawful die an agonising death may they be disgraced both in this life and the next amin thuma amiin

Watch the video you nacas its that why 99% of dhulbhante land is under the control of somaliland?

Who do you think are the troops on the frontline in tukaraq? I have many friends that are baharsame naleye ahmed iyo jamac siyaad they support somaliland 100%

dhulbhante have made there choice lets now focus on making Somalia as great as possible !

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP

Firstly don't talk about Northern Affairs secondly Khaniis Iyo Wacal aan Majeerteen ahayn baa tahay orod xaarka iska soo tir

Good for him!! Yes I watched the Video..
As I keep saying Ethiopia has a Train!
We could have that too if we wasn’t so tribal and violent!

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Habarti kusoo xaartay uu sheeg
I was chatting to my baharsame associate today and he’s a die hard somalilander if you talk that Harti talk and puntland to him he would spit on your face and I support him and dhulbhante it’s their choice and they choose Somaliland may Allah bless dhulbhante and Somaliland

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
I was chatting to my baharsame associate today and he’s a die hard somalilander if you talk that Harti talk and puntland to him he would spit on your face and I support him and dhulbhante it’s their choice and they choose Somaliland
I have bahrarsame and naleye family members and they either supportba Khaatumo state or Puntland so stop trolling u garac

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I have bahrarsame and naleye family members and they either supportba Khaatumo state or Puntland so stop trolling u garac
You’re an idiot most baharsame nalaye Ahmed are on the frontlines of Somaliland army you idiot stop begging it I know Cali khalif immediate family most dhulbhante I know support Somaliland they’re die hard somalilanders like their habar jeclo cousins

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
any Majeerteen who dies trying to forcefully occupy dhulbhante territory may they go to hell for eternity any Isaac who dies defending their dhulbhante subjects may Allah grant them paradise amiin Thumma amiin

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Naa calaacalka iga wareeji aabaha iyo wixi ku dhalayba wase
Tii ku xaartay ba waase dhulbhante love bending over for Isaac it is what it is even I a hardcore qabiliste who even had a fight today because some Isaac guy called siad barre affweyne can’t deny this fact

We genuinely want a good deal with our Darood brothers. There is more leverage for them in Hargeisa than in Garowe or Hamar. It is their rational self interest and ours that we make Somaliland into a body that works for all. SSC will be able to hold us accountable better than they would others. The next step for Somaliland is to make it in the interest of others, specifically those in the south, by articulating what their rights will be in a future Somaliland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts