Afhayeenka reer djbouti blames jegaanta for invading sool sanaag ceyn

Discussion in 'Somali Politics' started by Cognitivedissonance, May 28, 2018.

1. BANTU

BANTU +op MVLI

Ratings:
    +2,325
    Kkkkkk IOG's wife is jeegaan :dead:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Cognitivedissonance

Cognitivedissonance A sane man to an insane society must appear insane Stay WOKE VIP

Ratings:
    +20,438
    Speaking about jeeganta did you read somalilands minister guri barweaqo book the cousin of muuse bixi called sooyaal where he calls cidaagle women prostitutes and muuse bixi congratulates him by giving him a ministerial position in maamulka somaliland 1D0DE969-980A-49C1-BFE8-2B8487BE0CD9.png 37F61154-9463-4A4E-A548-0F26879ED3F2.png

3. Cumar

Cumar Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa

Ratings:
    +6,838
    @Cognitivedissonance Minister Guri-Barwaaqo's mum is Ciidagale. FOH with that BS, he didn't insult the noble women from his mother's clan.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Cognitivedissonance

Cognitivedissonance A sane man to an insane society must appear insane Stay WOKE VIP

Ratings:
    +20,438
    Isaac always use women thats how they got control of sool amd they almost gained control of the rest of puntland just look at previous president of puntland faroole he is on the front lines defending somaliland kkk

May Allah protect us from the magic of isaac women many of them are trained from a young age in the occult and the art of witchcraft and magic

acudu billahi mina shadani rajiim bismillahi rahmani rahiim

• Funny Funny x 4
  5. Cognitivedissonance

Ratings:
    +20,438
    Are you calling these garaxajis mothers and sisters who accuse minister guri barwaaqo of writing the book called sooyaal where he calls ciidagale women harlots?

Personally I believe these garaxajis mothers and sisters may Allah protect them from jeegan oppression

6. Cumar

Cumar Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa

Ratings:
    +6,838
    If that is true he insulted them, why is the Suldaan of Ciidagale next to him in the video I posted and defending him kkk? :ftw9nwa:

Try better next time sxb. :samwelcome:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Cognitivedissonance

Ratings:
    +20,438
    If it wasn’t for dhulbhante derwish all of isaac tribe today would of been christian
    F7D6FECC-93AA-49A0-BEDD-DD6DA36BD3AA.png

From saleeban gaal whos really called solomon Andrew and his brother called peter and the best known Isaac politician is a Christian called micheal maryama

After seeing somaliland government open up a church in hargaysa and invited a leader of the LGBT community in hargaysa I wouldn’t be surprised if Somaliland declared that they are Christian to gain recognition from the international community as a sovereign country

B85014E8-5F0D-4108-BC5C-399658043847.png

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Cognitivedissonance

Ratings:
    +20,438
    Are you calling those garaxajis mothers and sisters liars?

Surely all those garaxajis mothers can’t be all liars, personally I believe them over any man.

9. AarHawd_7

AarHawd_7 North-West, London VIP

Ratings:
    +7,511
    Salebaan Nuur is more muslim than you ever will be waryaa. Take a good look at him dont you see the black mark on his forehead resulted by sujood?? His wife is British hence "Gaal".

Dont make me post documents of how the Dhulbahante were raided by Ina Carro Seed to a certain extent and seeked refuge in Isaaq lands in Burao and Berbera. Dhulbahante suffered the most during the time of Ina Arro Seed. Kolkaasay Daraawish sheeganayaan.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Cognitivedissonance

Ratings:
    +20,438
    When it comes to history no somali tribe can match mj except dhulbhante, when I am around dhulbhante the derwish I as an mj look down due to sheer reverence all Somalis know the history of dhulbhante the first colonial Ariel bombardment of Africa was in taleex, need I say anymore?

11. AarHawd_7

Ratings:
    +7,511
    Name one, just one high ranking Dhulbahante dervish commander.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Qaw

Qaw

Ratings:
    +74
    :dead: When Tukeraq was first captured in January they were calling for help from the SFG, Garxajis and beesha caalamka. Wah happen to "muh laan is dheer":drakelaugh:

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Cognitivedissonance

Ratings:
    +20,438

14. AarHawd_7

Ratings:
    +7,511
    I didnt ask you to post a Dhulbahante propaganda Dervish video. But I asked you to mention one Dhulbahante high ranking commander.

But you couldnt mention one :****aanyolaugh:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Cognitivedissonance

Ratings:
    +20,438
    Its harti vs isaac, samaroon, cisse, harti doesn't need no support from anyone.

Puntland (HARTI)

Vs

Somaliland (isaac, samaroon, ciise)

16. Cognitivedissonance

Ratings:
    +20,438
    Sayidka was in charge of derwish and he is kablalax dhulbhante cousin and he settled in taleex cause his uncles on his mother side were dhulbhante most of the derwish were dhulbhante.

17. Qaw

Qaw

Ratings:
    +74
    I think your VP knows better. As Mudane VP Puntland said, all of PL(harti, leelkase, awrtable, dashiki or whatever) and even marexeen have been kilt within the first day. Don't play yourself boy:icon e biggrin:

18. AarHawd_7

Ratings:
    +7,511

The Mad Mullah Of Somaliland by Douglas Jardine.

Dont make me go on:gaasdrink:

• Like Like x 2
  19. Kingcobra

Kingcobra VIP

Ratings:
    +5,672
    I already told u this is lies and this dude only represents himself. Keep our name out ur fucking mouth, I won't say it again.

France didn't shoot 1 shot and more eretrians got killed. You can shoot at puntland but shooting up isn't a good idea.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Qaw

Qaw

Ratings:
    +74
    These guys are revising the current battle in tukeraq before our very eyes saying they won but don't control the town, iskaba ilow 100+ years ago:icon lol:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted