Afgan restaurant owner shouts racial slurs at Pakistanis

reer

VIP
Lol, I haven't met that many Pakistanis, but I have seen a ton of Afghans. They don't look that far apart. Sort of like Somalis and Habeshas, more similar than different.
laakiin dhaqan ahaan alot of pakistanis have more in common with someone in new delhi than kabul.
afghans are lighter skinned sxb. the most numerous ethnic group is pashtun they speak pashto. but theres other persian speaking afghan peoples. and other minorities like baloch uzbeks oo luqado kale ku hadlo.

during the afghan wars vs the british they ceded or lost (ma garanayo) some pashtun territory to british india before the pakistan-india partition. so now there are pashtuns oo pakistan ka mid ah. marka they have some neo somaliweynism :icon lol:

afghans esp pashtuns are somewhat similar to somalis but more mature. they have their tribal traditions waa hard to break :icon lol: and are hard to control:icon lol: tribal territories functioned as independent states :icon lol: but when attacked by a colonizer they would drop the tribal business and unite.

Many Somalis are kind of racist towards Oromos though, especially in Somaliland and to some degree Puntland where they are seen as a low class migrant group. :browtf:
They are let's just say very different culture nd way of life but they are not to be trusted. Already somalis have our own trust issues and them let's not get started

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Afghanis need to show some respect to Pakis, they let in millions of Afghani refugees and sheltered them despite being a poor country.

Isn't the Pakistani gov responsible for the taliban's rise to power is their country? Maybe that's where the anger comes from.

Apparently Afghans and Pakistanis hate each other due to border disputes. This must have been overshadowed by the larger Indian-Pakistani beef.

Lol @ the Indians bootyclapping for the Afghans in the comment section and xaaring on their enemy. I love the right wing Indian BJP trolls.

Afghans and Pakistanis look-alike yes but they're also different culturally, anyone who lives near the two groups is aware of this. Afghans tend to be more like other Iranians and Paks tend to be more like Hindi people (except for religion obs).

The difference is like say Somali and Afar people, we have similar ways of life and religion and we also look alike but we're distinct nonetheless. People who keep saying Afghans and Paks are basically the same, are like Cadaans who can't tell the difference between a Syrian Arab and a Morrocan Arab.

Apollo

VIP
Internering didnt know that. So ”Alexander the *reat” didnt conquer that place?

There is this weird white-ish looking Pakistani pagan population (the Kalash) that has myths of Greek descent, but they did DNA tests on them and they are more or less the same as the other Pathans but more inbred.

'' Discover magazine genetics blogger Razib Khan has repeatedly cited information indicating that the Kalash are part of the South Asian genetic continuum with no Macedonian ethnic admixture albeit shifted towards the Iranian people.[62][63][64]

A study by Firasat et al. (2006) concluded that the Kalash lack typical Greek Haplogroups such as Haplogroup 21 (E-M35).[65] ''

Afghans and Pakistanis look-alike yes but they're also different culturally, anyone who lives near the two groups is aware of this. Afghans tend to be more like other Iranians and Paks tend to be more like Hindi people (except for religion obs).

The difference is like say Somali and Afar people, we have similar ways of life and religion and we also look alike but we're distinct nonetheless. People who keep saying Afghans and Paks are basically the same, are like Cadaans who can't tell the difference between a Syrian Arab and a Morrocan Arab.
I am not even cadaan I can’t even tell the difference in Arabs. Doesn’t mean I am racists.people need to accept their hate based on nationality is sickness

I think their categorized as Asian because no way in hell they’d pass for white. They look even more ethnic than Arabs. They look kinda North Indians.

Some can and some can't. The way they look is a genetic tossup. Some look white passing with obviously non white parents. It's bizarre. But, race is not much of a genetic thing than a cultural, so this debate about whether afghans can pass for white is meaningless considering that y'all are projecting american race (white or not), on a very mixed country, although you may not intend to do so.

Trending