Afgan restaurant owner shouts racial slurs at Pakistanis

Sol

?
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

I don’t see how they are the same, Pakistanis are brown with nuclear power, Afghans mostly have white skin and often coloured eyes

Apollo

VIP
dont afghans have more iranian related and turkic admixture?

Pakistan has a lot of people with recent roots from India who moved over because of population exchanges (Muslim Indians going to Pakistan). Those tend to be more Ancestral South Asian (i.e. 'darker'), but most of the other native Pakistanis are quite similar to Afghans (excluding the Hazara Afghans who are like half East Asian).

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
They are the same shit.

I'm aware there are Iranic groups living in Pakistan such as the Pashtun and Balochi but the majority of Pakistanis are actually Indo-Aryan and they belong to the same stock as southern Asians while Afghanistan are actually closer to Iran (Persia). You can just tell by their language and appearance.

1617023913331.png

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
I'm aware there are Iranic groups living in Pakistan such as the Pashtun and Balochi but the majority of Pakistanis are actually Indo-Aryan and they belong to the same stock as southern Asians while Afghanistan are actually closer to Iran (Persia). You can just tell by their language and appearance.

View attachment 177197

Not to Iran but to Tajikistan and Uzbekistan. Afghanistan is a Central Asian country.

Trending

Latest posts