Afgan restaurant owner shouts racial slurs at Pakistanis

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
saying Pakistanis and Afghans are the same is like saying Indians and Japanese are the same they're completely different trust me I live in an area where is majority Afghans

People who think pakis and Afghans are the same most likely live outside Western Europe and haven’t met any in large numbers

Apollo

VIP
People who think pakis and Afghans are the same most likely live outside Western Europe and haven’t met any in large numbers

Lol, I haven't met that many Pakistanis, but I have seen a ton of Afghans. They don't look that far apart. Sort of like Somalis and Habeshas, more similar than different.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Lol, I haven't met that many Pakistanis, but I have seen a ton of Afghans. They don't look that far apart. Sort of like Somalis and Habeshas, more similar than different.

Pakistan has a large Pashtun population, that's why. But Afghanistan and Pakistan are quite different from one another

Apollo

VIP
Pakistan has a large Pashtun population, that's why. But Afghanistan and Pakistan are quite different from one another

How so? Both Muslim countries with a similar culture. The only difference is that Afghans are a bit paler and have more East Asian looking minorities.

Uzbekistan is very mixed. Tajiks make up a large minority in that country and many Uzbeks are mixed with Tajik. They are not like Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan.
There are various peculiarities in that greater area. For example, a Tajik in Tajikstan or Uzbekistan looks different from a Tajik living in Afghanistan (maybe between regions too), telling of movements of people through history.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Uzbekistan is very mixed. Tajiks make up a large minority in that country and many Uzbeks are mixed with Tajik. They are not like Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan.

By the way, Tajik people are an admixture of Western Iranian Persians and non-Iranian peoples. It's why they speak Farsi. As for Uzbeks and Turkic speaking groups in central Asia are all mixed between Turkic, Mongol, and ancient native Iranians. Uzbeks are mixed between different groups and culturally/linguistically unrelated to Afghanistan.

Last edited:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
By the way, Tajik people are an admixture of Western Iranian Persians and non-Iranian peoples. It's why they speak Farsi. As for Uzbeks and Turkic speaking groups in central Asia are all mixed between Turkic, Mongol, and ancient native Iranians.

Tajiks are Persianised Sogdians and other native Iranic Central Asians. Persians assimilated the Iranic people in Central Asia after the Islamic conquest of Central Asia.

Uzbeks too are much more Iranic admixed than the Kyrgyz and Kazakhs who are Turco-Mongols

Apollo

VIP
Pashtuns make up the plurality of Afghanistan and they exist in large numbers in Pakistan as well.

And you got Balochs in both countries.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
its like Somali calling another Somali

YOU .....YOU.....Bigger forehead than mine YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate you

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Tajiks are Persianised Sogdians and other native Iranic Central Asians. Persians assimilated the Iranic people in Central Asia after the Islamic conquest of Central Asia.

Uzbeks too are much more Iranic admixed than the Kyrgyz and Kazakhs who are Turco-Mongols

Of course, both Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan proximity allowed them to gain more admixture while Kyrgyz and Kazakhs don't border these Iranian groups which allowed them to preserve their natural features such as slanted eyes and flatter face.

Most Pakistanis don't cluster with Indians.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'd assume non-Mongol Afghans are near the top of the Pakistani range.
The people's ancestry, shown in this admixture chart, reflects the geographic region, but we can't exclude how respective groups derived their ancestry as it could widely vary from one group to another. Adding more things like history, how they relate to one another, social behavior, culture, and other layers of social construct they define as important is not something shown here if you know what I'm saying.

Afghans are little weird ppl irl. You barely see them around, I think I’ve seen very few irl...they came across deeply traumatized but overall miskeen. For some reason the trauma of the war cut them much deeper than it did to Iraqis although to be fair most of the Iraqis I’ve seen were Chaldeans.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Afghans are weird ppl irl. You barely see them around I think I’ve seen very few irl tho....thru came deeply traumatized but miskeen people. For some reason the trauma of the war cut them much deeper than it did to Iraqis although to be fair most of the Iraqis I’ve seen were Chaldeans.
Afghans are lucky because in america they are classified as white so they can smooth in easy