Afar take over Garbociise, loot households and lifestock

ENDF are supporting Cafar. Abiy has to appease Cafar or else they can help TPLF close Djibouti transport route to AddisAbaba

https://eritreahub.org/abiys-prosperity-yields-few-dividends-for-ethiopias-afar

Some Cafar feel that PP is centrally planning Cafar kilil administration but they need ENDF help against Sitti. By staying neutral on GarbaCiise attacks, Djibouti/DDS might be sacrificing Sitti interests for closer relationship with AddisAbaba/Abiy assuming Djibouti and/or DDS stay neutral

Hillariously Cajar sent troops to help defend Afar!

Low IQ cagdheers strike again!
This is conflict between nomads of canfarta and ciise that needs to be resolved peacefully through dialouge cuz this two communities were at each other throat for centuries like how two somali nomadic clans fight over grazing lands

The question is: whose land is it really? Did the Issa/ciise take it by force a long time ago, then the afar took advantage of the situation to take it back?!

Hillariously Cajar sent troops to help defend Afar!

Low IQ cagdheers strike again!

I thought DDS sent gurmad to to Axmaara kilil. I dont think Cafar want DDS LIyuu in their kilil

This got nothing to do with Ogaden you homeless fish, go free yourself from JSL :pachah1:

Assuming Cagjar cant or wont help Sitti
Ciise should look for help from Djibouti

The question is: whose land is it really? Did the Issa/ciise take it by force a long time ago, then the afar took advantage of the situation to take it back?!

Ciisa nomads probably pushed out Cafar many generations ago, possibly. Maybe not

The territory has been Ciisa territory for a long time

Last edited:

They weren't taken by force, as far as I understand they started as pits stops for trucks coming from Djibouti and grew into villages. Afars claim the villages are being used by issa to further expand into their region

I stand with my cisse brothers against the savage sharp teeth langaabs . Why isnt Djibouti helping them out ? @Gadhwayne

Assuming Djibouti does not intervene the reason is probably the same reason Djibout government supported Afweyne while most Ciisa were supporting SNM: the Djibouti government wants to maintain good relations with their neighbor government even at the expense of Ciisa

Assuming Djibouti does not intervene the reason is probably the same reason Djibout government supported Afweyne while most Ciisa were supporting SNM: the Djibouti government wants to maintain good relations with their neighbor government even at the expense of Ciisa

That's a damne shame . How are the hawiyes that live around that region doing ?
The gugundhabe live in that region too no ?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Forget about the french colony Djibouti, why are the other Somalis not helping cise? As usual they will just watch.
Other Somalis have their plate filled to the brim, so how can you forget. Where is their government (Djibouti) and their leader to help his fellow tribesmen......

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
That's a damne shame . How are the hawiyes that live around that region doing ?
The gugundhabe live in that region too no ?
Gugundhabe in galbeed live futher to the south of garbo ciise in and around the towns of mulu and afdem and to a smaller extent miesso and other towns deep in east hararghe. Them and the ciise have beef I doubt they would aid the ciise in battle. I heard one of the recent clashes between the two irir clans resulted in over 250 deaths mostly from the defeated cisse side

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Gugundhabe in galbeed live futher to the south of garbo ciise in and around the towns of mulu and afdem and to a smaller extent miesso and other towns deep in east hararghe. Them and the ciise have beef I doubt they would aid the ciise in battle. I heard one of the recent clashes between the two irir clans resulted in over 250 deaths mostly from the defeated cisse side
Irir clan
gucciwhat.png