Afar take over Garbociise, loot households and lifestock

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
TBH I was wondering why the ciise and canfar are fighting among themselves where they should staid neutral, one front. But never thought that other Somali clans will just watch just cuz they had beef few years ago.
Somali isn’t a thing in geeljire dhaqan. In NFD the degodia helped the boran displace and massacare the ajuran even though degodia and ajuran are both somali and boran are oromo.

With the case of the ciise you can’t blame the other somalis for not defending them. Ciise have fought every single clan that boarders them on every single front. Whether they be dir, hawiye or darood. :manny:

TBH I was wondering why the ciise and canfar are fighting among themselves where they should staid neutral, one front. But never thought that other Somali clans will just watch just cuz they had beef few years ago.
Ciise and Canfarta nomads have been fighting for centuries over lands ever since the fall of Adal Sultanate

Its a sad day for somalis in general even those from Ras ceseyr to Raskambooni.

I have few questions though.

1.Where is the Barbarta Sitti who were making demonstrations in Dire dawa and Sitti region asking for Abdi Iley to be removed few years back?
2.Where is the Ciise community both local and diaspora community?
3.Where is Djibouti? You know well Omer Gelle is a qabilist to the core and was the guy that created 4.5 in Arte conference for peace and reconcilaition of somalia, in a way he established irir dominance in Somalia.
Djibouti has always had good relations with Ethiopia ever since it got independece and every tank and weapon that was being used to kill fellow somalis both in DDS or Somalia proper came from its ports.
So why are Cise marginalised when Djibouti has always had cordial relations with successive ethiopian regimes.
Also every ciise is a citizen of Djibouti and to become Djiboutian you either have to marry a Djiboutian and its harder to get ID cards in Djibouti than even in Kenya which is ran by Kikuyus.

Also Djibouti AMISOM during Xassan Sheikh regime was siding with him and were very vocl.ans supportive especially when Madhoobe fell out with Xassan sheikh due to Kismaayo.
You would see Djibouti Colonels in AMISOM talking against Axmed Madhoobe while their sector only controlled Hiraan and not Jubbaland.

Then where is the Dir langaabs who have cuqdad against Darood like Gadsan, Akishe, Jarso, Gadabursi etc Where is the energy and hate they had for Ogaden in DDS when Iley was removed and Cagjar was a rookie? Where are they those that organised conferences in Addis Ababa and claimmed Darood is a minority in DDS? Why are they silent about Garbo ciise etc.

Where is .Aden Farah the Speaker of Upper House of Parliament aka Senate ?
Where is the VP of DDS who is Ciise?
Where is Shide the minister of Finance?
Where are the residents of Dire daba?
Where are the residents of Djibouti city?
How come there are no protests?
Why is there no protests in Ethiopian embassies abroad by ciise diaspora community?

Where are the Dir community in Somalia be it SL or Konfurta?
I want Dir( Biyomal,Gadabursi etc) to show the same enthusiasm they showed against Madhoobe in Jubbaland and how they were very vocal in supporting irirism.

Also where are Hawiye in general? This is an assault on irirism.

AuN to those that were killed and Ilahey ha ugargaro to those whose property were looted in Sitti.
@Bob The Builder

Last edited:

1.Where is the Barbarta Sitti who were making demonstrations in Dire dawa and Sitti region asking for Abdi Iley to be removed few years back?
3.Where is Djibouti? You know well Omer Gelle is a qabilist to the core and was the guy that created 4.5 in Arte conference for peace and reconcilaition of somalia, in a way he established irir dominance in Somalia.
Djibouti has always had good relations with Ethiopia ever since it got independece and every tank and weapon that was being used to kill fellow somalis both in DDS or Somalia proper came from its ports.
So why are Cise marginalised when Djibouti has always had cordial relations with successive ethiopian regimes.
Also every ciise is a citizen of Djibouti and to become Djiboutian you either have to marry a Djiboutian and its harder to get ID cards in Djibouti than even in Kenya which is ran by Kikuyus.

Also Djibouti AMISOM during Xassan Sheikh regime was siding with him and were very vocl.ans supportive especially when Madhoobe fell out with Xassan sheikh due to Kismaayo.
You would see Djibouti Colonels in AMISOM talking against Axmed Madhoobe while their sector only controlled Hiraan and not Jubbaland.

Then where is the Dir langaabs who have cuqdad against Darood like Gadsan, Akishe, Jarso, Gadabursi etc Where is the energy and hate they had for Ogaden in DDS when Iley was removed and Cagjar was a rookie? Where are they those that organised conferences in Addis Ababa and claimmed Darood is a minority in DDS? Why are they silent about Garbo ciise etc.

Why is there no protests in Ethiopian embassies abroad by ciise diaspora community?

I want Dir( Biyomal,Gadabursi etc) to show the same enthusiasm they showed against Madhoobe in Jubbaland and how they were very vocal in supporting irirism.

AuN to those that were killed and Ilahey ha ugargaro to those whose property were looted in Sitti.
@Bob The Builder
Unfortunatly Ciise and Canfarta conflict is seen as two related people issue by most somalis inclding Dir clans too.

IOG can't intervene and play as the Ciise leader that will just divide his base which includes other somali clans and Canfarta.

The conflct in Sitti is in the responsiblity of Ciise iyo Canfarta elders and then Somali and Afar region govts not playing a role to end the land dispute

@Bob The Builder

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I cant confirm but I think since the time of Abtidoon Djibouti cared more about the relationship with Muqdisho/AddisAbaba central governments and they sacrificed Ciisa interests for that puprose. The other possibility would involve machinations between Mamaasan and other subclans of Ciisa but I dont know their subclans very well. I think @SOULSEARCHING claimed to be from Djibout but she probably does not pay attention to clan politics except on rare occations when she rants against MrCheese corruption or praises PL

Last edited:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I cant confirm but I think since the time of Abtidoon Djibouti cares more about the relationship with neighboring governments and they sacrifice Ciisa interests for that puprose. The other possibility would involve machinations between Mamaasan and other subclans of Ciisa but I dont know their subclans very well. I think @SOULSEARCHING claimed to be from Djibout but she probably does not pay attention to clan politics except on rare occations when she rants against MrCheese corruption or praises PL
Gulleh was born in Dire daba.

If Isaaq were controlling Djibouti and lived in Gobolka Sitti I guess they would better off.They would negotiate with the regime in Addis for better treatment of their kins.

Screenshot_20210726-134745_Drive.jpg

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore

@Bob The Builder
Fair point
Good question
All other people in DDS always want Absame help
But they claim they majority and Absame is minority
Laughable
I am sadden though for people of Lafa Ciisa
They want Somali people help
They are dying their land because of they are Somalis

Djibouti responds:

Plus the Afars being killed in Arhiba tuulo in Djibouti City. This could possiblely go sideways for Djibouti & spark a civil war

BREAKING: Conflict in #Ethiopia's Sitti Zone spreads into #Djibouti as clashes between #Somalis and #Afar ethnic groups erupt in the capital Djibouti. Houses, businesses destroyed - Witnesses.

Harti abgaal is literally triple the size of warsangeli. Warsangeli abgaal is bigger than warsangeli darood. Make no mistake xabad isuma nihiin. We meet at somali. Keep your folklore to yourselves
You come from warsangeli balls, xasan xamargale is your ancestor. A garac sheegato shouldn’t be talking back to his father. You only share jawhar with Madows and unknown balaayo, come to sanaag your people will give you land

Trending