Afar take over Garbociise, loot households and lifestock

I stand with my cisse brothers against the savage sharp teeth langaabs . Why isnt Djibouti helping them out ? @Gadhwayne
This is a community issue between Ciise and Canfarta pastorliasts over grazing lands and it needs to be solved through dialogue.

Djibouti won't intervene on issue that concerns Ethiopia as it's the ethiopian govt , local regions and community leaders responsbility to end this community based conflict.

Btw Djbouti isn't Ciise state as half of the population is Isaaq Samroon and Canfarta with small arab minority

Forget about the french colony Djibouti, why are the other Somalis not helping cise? As usual they will just watch.
Why should other clans intervene and take a side in a conflict between Ciise and Canfarta that's happening for years or centuries?? what we should do is become mediators and bring peace to both communities

Other Somalis have their plate filled to the brim, so how can you forget. Where is their government (Djibouti) and their leader to help his fellow tribesmen......
You want a civil war in Djbouti ?? Djbouti is shared between Somalis (Cisse, Samroon and Isaaq)
and Canfarta

This is a community issue between Ciise and Canfarta pastorliasts over grazing lands and it needs to be solved through dialogue.

Djibouti won't intervene on issue that concerns Ethiopia as it's the ethiopian govt , local regions and community leaders responsbility to end this community based conflict.

Btw Djbouti isn't Ciise state as half of the population is Isaaq Samroon and Canfarta with small arab minority
Why should other clans intervene and take a side in a conflict between Ciise and Canfarta that's happening for years or centuries?? what we should do is become mediators and bring peace to both communities

So weird how I can understand ew of the sentences they're speaking

Saxib Are you part afar by any chance ? :lolbron:

He just hates Cisse due to Isaaq being rendered second class citizens in Djibouti. Isaaq make up a significant amount of the population in Djibouti yet aren't politically relevant and their businesses are often stolen by force.
Sheegato Isaaqs are richest djboutians with most hotels and restaurants and shops owned by isaaq and also IOG wife is isaaq who the opposition groups claim that she calls the shots :mjlaugh:

Saxib Are you part afar by any chance ? :lolbron:
No I'm just stating the facts for Non DDS or Djbouti folks about the relationship between canfarta iyo ciise warabe as the issue isn't ethnicity as much as you guys like to make about it

It's all about graing lands similiar to somali nomadic clans fighting over lands and also Ciise warabe iyo canfarta intermarry a lot

Sheegato Isaaqs are richest djboutians with most hotels and restaurants and shops owned by isaaq and also IOG wife is isaaq who the opposition groups claim that she calls the shots :mjlaugh:
Lets be honest though, you hate cisse for that reason mainly. Dont worry Saxib , the Djibouti population is stagnant while the SL population is growing at 6% per year. Your job is to flood Djibouti after IOG dies then grant your reer recognition.

:yousmart:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP

Mediation is good if it can solve the problem as they are fellow Muslims, but watching one Somali clan getting attacked by people with the support of their ethnic state is stupid. Tomorrow it could be another clan getting targeted. Cagjar should be sending troops there, not towards the tigray.

At the end of the day, I ain’t from that region.

:manny: They are your fellow dirs

Lets be honest though, you hate cisse for that reason mainly. Dont worry Saxib , the Djibouti population is stagnant while the SL population is growing at 6% per year. Your job is to flood Djibouti after IOG dies then grant your reer recognition.

:yousmart:
I dislike Ciise for their unukahleh mentality :mjlaugh:

I dislike Ciise for their unukahleh mentality :mjlaugh:
They are good people, the Cisse in my city in Australia don't give two shits about Zooomali mindset. They literally buy land with Mortgage, engage in stock saving and focus on education.

They come in with that reer Magaal mindset.

Mediation is good if it can solve the problem as they are fellow Muslims, but watching one Somali clan getting attacked by people with the support of their ethnic state is stupid. Tomorrow it could be another clan getting targeted. Cagjar should be sending troops there, not towards the tigray.

At the end of the day, I ain’t from that region.

:manny: They are your fellow dirs

The dhandhaan
@Gantaal97 Wants our cisse brothers to mediate peace with these ppl
32139663498_0d48fc4d8f_b.jpg

:faysalwtf:

These ppl dont look like the want peace

According to dabcaseer canfar are warsangali
Warsengali are an ancient clan, we fathered many children all over the penninsula.

@Jungle is a Harti Abgaal , straight from the loins of our ancestors.

There is an Afar tribe in djibouti who claim warsengali, infact the prime minister is from that tribe.

The first ever Kenyan Somali MP is warsengali.

We basically have Aden in lock, i have quiet a few generations pf my family living in Aden.

@fais @Gantaal97

Pay respect to the ancient Somalis, we will be having a comeback to teach you guys civilization.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
They are good people, the Cisse in my city in Australia don't give two shits about Zooomali mindset. They literally buy land with Mortgage, engage in stock saving and focus on education.

They come in with that reer Magaal mindset.
So what you are saying is they are liberal folks who don’t care about riba somaha?

Trending