Af somali

Status
Not open for further replies.
f*ck off
Your shtick was funny at the beginning but now it's just sad
Ironic, because you seem to be the one following this guy around from thread to thread, parroting the same unfunny "Mary had a little lamb" shit endlessly. "Mary had a little lamb" kulaha
It's asinine. Stop :birdman:

Geeljire came back again with new nick, wait when @Duchess finds out.

Questions were asked. Sorry if your excuse of a brain cannot come up with something useful to share, sthu and get lost already, infecting threads 24/7.

There should be a sub-forum for retards like you

You are still begging to be one of us, sorry you sink

Is it really so unbelievable that a person separate from someone you know can call you out? I'm a new user. Stop dodging my points.
Take your bad attitude somewhere else.

New user every 3.months you come with new name after they banned you here, listen geeljire I like you and defend you lot here and I knew all your nicks before they banned you. But really today you crossed the line with me.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
You are still begging to be one of us, sorry you sink
Stop trying to force memes. It just comes off lame.
Please stop what you are doing. Your extreme hate for everything and anything even distantly related to Ethiopia is irrational. I get that there are a lot of things to dislike about the country in terms of their past relations with us and the complicated political situation right now in the HOA. But if you meet an actual xabashi in person, are you seriously going to verbally attack them? What are you, six? Calm down and find a way to separate your political views from your interactions with people who aren't related to the politics of Ethiopia.

Is it really so unbelievable that a person separate from someone you know can call you out? I'm a new user. Stop dodging my points.
Take your bad attitude somewhere else.

There's a certain time-span this site is okay and then I get a notification stating the fucktard has arrived:tacky:

Stop trying to force memes. It just comes off lame.
Please stop what you are doing. Your extreme hate for everything and anything even distantly related to Ethiopia is irrational. I get that there are a lot of things to dislike about the country in terms of their past relations with us and the complicated political situation right now in the HOA. But if you meet an actual xabashi in person, are you seriously going to verbally attack them? What are you, six? Calm down and find a way to separate your political views from your interactions with people who aren't related to the politics of Ethiopia.

He is beggar and ass kisser, simply I don't tolerate his types who tries to hard to insert himself into our communities.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
New user every 3.months you come with new name after they banned you here, listen geeljire I like you and defend you lot here and I knew all your nicks before they banned you. But really today you crossed the line with me.
I have no connection with geeljire other than the fact that my ancestors were geeljire
I hear that username a lot, he must have had some controversial opinions to get banned.
Either way stop being a moron and leave this guy alone, acudubillah your hate for this random person who did nothing to you is unreal

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
He is beggar and ass kisser, simply I don't tolerate his types who tries to hard to insert himself into our communities.
Going onto a Somali forum = ass kissing
:what:
Are you mentally disabled? By that logic you're an ass kisser for living in an Arab country. Just because he's showing an interest in Somalis or wants to have engaging discussions with us doesn't mean he's kissing ass :snoop:
Please take your bullshit discourse somewhere else.

I have no connection with geeljire other than the fact that my ancestors were geeljire
I hear that username a lot, he must have had some controversial opinions to get banned.
Either way stop being a moron and leave this guy alone, acudubillah your hate for this random person who did nothing to you is unreal

Ok Duck tape wink wink :yousmart:

Going onto a Somali forum = ass kissing
:what:
Are you mentally disabled? By that logic you're an ass kisser for living in an Arab country. Just because he's showing an interest in Somalis or wants to have engaging discussions with us doesn't mean he's kissing ass :snoop:
Please take your bullshit discourse somewhere else.

Diplomats became ass kissers in your logic.

She "simply I don't tolerate his types who tries to hard to insert himself into our communities." and she obviously doesn't like political ones...
She's dumb af that basically means no one:dead:

She "simply I don't tolerate his types who tries to hard to insert himself into our communities." and she obviously doesn't like political ones...
She's dumb af that basically means no one:dead:

Kkkkk you are funny but still stinks stop eating dead children

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts