Af somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh: uss habar xabuushed yahow calling the noble ibn jeberti oromo :camby::camby:
keep fulfilling your lengthy tradition of dick-riding your xabesh masters:russ:

the only people doing dhaanto for their masters is you tho. you also had your females waving kdf is our only hope banners

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
the only people doing dhaanto for their masters is you tho. you also had your females waving kdf is our only hope banners
President%20Silanyo%20and%20PM%20Desalegn%20of%20Ethiopia%20during%20after%20meeting%20in%20Addis%20Ababa%20on%2011th%20Jan%202014.jpg
Ethiopia_and_Somaliland_enjoy_lenghtily_and_unbreakable_relations.JPG

:leon::leon::leon:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
who is your favourite master? kenya or ethiopia
aaaaw are you mad that darood have such vast lands that extends beyond the colonial borders of somalia.Unlike you our ancestors were warriors and expanded their territories,have fun with your 3 cities ku raaxeso.Your lazy ancestors were too busy mingling with the xabesh whilst we were contributing to the cushtic expansion.:fittytousand:.

waraabe

Your superior
aaaaw are you mad that darood have such vast lands that extends beyond the colonial borders of somalia.Unlike you our ancestors were warriors and expanded their territories,have fun with your 3 cities ku raaxeso.Your lazy ancestors were too busy mingling with the xabesh whilst we were contributing to the cushtic expansion.:fittytousand:.
come back to me when you have a decent city you village dwellers

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
come back to me when you have a decent city you village dwellers
hargeysa is known to be the flattest city in the world,you guys dont have the adequate mind capacity to build upwards you xoolos.After all those years you spent mingling with the xabesh and you guys havent learnt shit.:lawd::lawd:

waraabe

Your superior
hargeysa is known to be the flattest city in the world,you guys dont have the adequate mind capacity to build upwards you xoolos.After all those years you spent mingling with the xabesh and you guys havent learnt shit.:lawd::lawd:
sjebarti still haven't got a city in 2017 lol. only villages and towns

I'm talking about my aunt's uncle and my cousins who are pro in speaking the language sxb. Instead of correcting they use me as a piñata for jokes.
The struggle is real sxb, sometimes when i speak Af-Somali to my elders, i get the jokes, but it don't faze me.
:mjlol:
I just ignore the lame jokes and ask for the corrections & I keep it moving.
:westbrookswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.