advise for young faaraxs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially when some of these married naago are halfway flirting with other users in the gender war threads. Whereas married faraxs usually become buckbroken feminists hmmm
Who are the married faraxs and halimos on here by the way? I only know of 3
@Angelina ,
@Unbothered ,
@Abdalla

Angelina doesn't really do that. Unbothered just bashes faraxs and disrespects her husband on here. she even has bashed her husband on here for no reason miskeen guy 💀
and Abdulla propositioned to @canab the other day that he should basically be her pimp :dead:

Which married buckbroken faraxs are you refering to and which married halimos flirt on here
(@Basra don't count)

Last edited:
@Angelina ,
@Unbothered ,
@Abdalla

Angelina doesn't really do that. Unbothered just bashes faraxs and disrespects her husband on here. she even has bashed her husband on her for no reason miskeen guy 💀
and Abdulla propositioned to @canab the other day that he should basically be her pimp :dead:

Which married buckbroken faraxs are you refering to and which married halimos flirt on here
(@Basra don't count)
I won’t risk it

@Angelina ,
@Unbothered ,
@Abdalla

Angelina doesn't really do that.
I don’t do that all Authobillah. Why would I do that? I’m quite serious on here and think of all of you lot as little kids, bisinka. From now on all of y’all need to call me habayar and Edo.

Unbothered just bashes faraxs and disrespects her husband on here. she even has bashed her husband on her for no reason miskeen guy 💀

(@Basra don't count)
I don’t disrespect Faraxs. I just talk about misogyny in general and issues I’ve seen with a subsection of our men so obviously not all Alhamdulliah. I think Faraxs are handsome MashaAllah and I certainly don’t think they’re worse than other men. If I thought all Somali men were this or that, I wouldn’t have married one, plus the devil you know is better than the devil you don’t. I think other men are worse in other ways..

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
@Javelin, people like Unbothered and Kane are sad. They're taking their frustations out. As for the ones who disparage Somali men/Somali women, TekNiKo used to say that stuff but I believe if him and Unbothered really hated the opposite gender, they wouldn't have married Somalis. Don't take what they say to heart. Notice how I also didn't tag them, I don't want buuq iyo balayo from those people. I just silently downvote and move on. I ain't got time for gender warriors. Also, @mrsretard mentioned a lot of those Somali men bashing accounts were exposed to be madow women. Not to mention how a lot of those Dark NN turned out to be ajnabis. I have to wonder, what did Somalis do that led to them being obsessed over by ajnabis? Is it because we don't mess with other groups? Wallahi, waa yaab.

:deadosama:

mrlog

Wonyluvr’s macalin dugsi
VIP
@Javelin, people like Unbothered and Kane are sad. They're taking their frustations out. As for the ones who disparage Somali men/Somali women, TekNiKo used to say that stuff but I believe if him and Unbothered really hated the opposite gender, they wouldn't have married Somalis. Don't take what they say to heart. Notice how I also didn't tag them, I don't want buuq iyo balayo from those people. I just silently downvote and move on. I ain't got time for gender warriors. Also, @mrsretard mentioned a lot of those Somali men bashing accounts were exposed to be madow women. Not to mention how a lot of those Dark NN turned out to be ajnabis. I have to wonder, what did Somalis do that led to them being obsessed over by ajnabis? Is it because we don't mess with other groups? Wallahi, waa yaab.

:deadosama:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don’t rate white women at all, you’re confusing me for someone else.
He's single. I suspect he's Reer Issaq of Ogaden but he hasn't confirmed my suspicions. Also, she has a kid as well, he doesn't.
Confused Donald Trump GIF

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Watch as much as you want, I never discuss my clan with others. Even now there are people who are confused about me being an OG.

btw I’m not reer Isaaq my uncles and Aunties are, so good luck.

Thanks for the info.

Copy That Dougie Payne GIF by Travis

Focus on these three things.
1. Making big money
2. Education/marketable skills
3. Build your physique, hit the gym, eat well and look good.

All of your waking hours should be spent on these three things. This will make you a high value man and will put you in the top 1% of faaraxs. You'll command respect in your community, in your work place, and among women and not just any women but high value, high class women.

Or keep complaining about how xalimos hate yall while doing security guard jobs, and eating sugar and bread and looking slim.

Invest in yourselves, in vest your wealth, and health and your money.

Great advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts