Advice on a Somali woman

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
Yeah I was a ladies' man back in the gap, true. It didn't really bother me until I saw comments in here about being thorough and asking about her past. In Latin America we assume most of the broads were putas before we met them. It's like that red pill stuff where they say all women are slots. I figured it's different for people who follow the deen so I read up on it in here. Some of the xalimos surprised me with how similar they are to the kaffireen, so I decided to ask you guys the deal. None of us are even close to the Prophet so I don't expect someone to be perfect.
Don't worry about Xalimos being kafirs. This website attracts many degenerates, Male and Female. They are plenty of good, religious xalimos

Finding a wife should not be this complicated, alx at my university we have a somali club full of beautiful hijabi somalis. All I gotta do is just pick one out of the hundreds.
:yousmart:
Most of the people at my college were gringos (I think you guys call them hadaans). Mashallah for you tho.

Nigga the way you decribed her. Fat with 2 kids. You should deff marry. Thats queen shit right there:sass1::yousmart:
She's not really fat but more overweight. She's lost weight since I met her so I have hope. She's a great person so I have hope she will get that part together. But how do I put those pics in the comments they're hilarious.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Orale I'm not trolling. I already said that.
She's not really fat but more overweight. She's lost weight since I met her so I have hope. She's a great person so I have hope she will get that part together. But how do I put those pics in the comments they're hilarious.
if your honestly not a troll, then I recommend you don’t continue this relationship any further. If she gets triggered too easily or fast your gonna have a bunch of issues. Unless your really good at defusing situations I suggest you move on.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Nigga if you not trolling. Wtf is wrong with you. Why would you want to take care of somebody else kids?:mindblown:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I can understand that. There's similar things in Latin America. We don't have tribes in Latin America outside of the natives so I get it. I think you guys call tribes qabil or something like that. I don't see the importance of that but I'm only African by ancestry. We look more at countries in Latin America but even then we don't make a HUGE deal about that.

I see. There are different ways identity is conceived depending on the time and location. I would say LatinX people vary in their admixture and are often multi-racial. They are significantly less SSA and more mixed than those in non-Spanish speaking Caribbean countries and African Americans.

That aside, I think this situation is unhealthy and not conducive to an easy transition in marriage. Take inventory of what you are bringing to the table as well. And if you are very apprehensive now those concerns will be more ever present if you marry.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
My Geeljire cousin from our tuulo has 2 wives who have 8 and 12 children from another marriage

giphy.gif

if your honestly not a troll, then I recommend you don’t continue this relationship any further. If she gets triggered too easily or fast your gonna have a bunch of issues. Unless your really good at defusing situations I suggest you move on.
I'm good at defusing things. I just think she's using what she went through with her ex husband against me. She told me she caught him cheating on her. I think that she's suspicious of all men now because of that. I put my player hat away when I reverted so I don't want to be punished for another dude's mistakes. Part of me feels like what you said so shout out to you for your insight brah.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Bro just make sure u marry a woman who is on point with the deen.
Don't go for loud ratchet. ghetto girls. You don't want to become the next divorcee on her list.

Nigga if you not trolling. Wtf is wrong with you. Why would you want to take care of somebody else kids?:mindblown:
Bruh it's not like she's a baby mama. I mean, if she was married and it didn't work out, I can't hold that against her, right? Of course it's not ideal but it's not like she was a shurmota poppin puss in the club. Aren't we supposed to look after orphans anyway? Their padre (abo in Somali) is still alive but still...

Bro just make sure u marry a woman who is on point with the deen.
Don't go for loud ratchet. ghetto girls. You don't want to become the next divorcee on her list.
She has good deen so I def feel that. I think she hung around black girls at some point and tries to get ratchet sometimes but I shut that ish down. I'm used to fiery Latinas so I know how to stop it before it gets too far hahaha.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Bruh it's not like she's a baby mama. I mean, if she was married and it didn't work out, I can't hold that against her, right? Of course it's not ideal but it's not like she was a shurmota poppin puss in the club. Aren't we supposed to look after orphans anyway? Their padre (abo in Somali) is still alive but still...
Are the father of kids somali?

I see. There are different ways identity is conceived depending on the time and location. I would say LatinX people vary in their admixture and are often multi-racial. They are significantly less SSA and more mixed than those in non-Spanish speaking Caribbean countries and African Americans.

That aside, I think this situation is unhealthy and not conducive to an easy transition in marriage. Take inventory of what you are bringing to the table as well. And if you are very apprehensive now those concerns will be more ever present if you marry.
I don't know what SSA means but I get the gist of what you said. I'm not perfect but I make good money and know the role of the man in a marriage per Islam. I wouldn't say I'm apprehensive but more cautious from dealing with women before I reverted. I will take what saxibs like you have said into consideration and make dua to figure out what I should do.

Trending