Advice me

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
Naya, if you really want to become a mother then marry him. Stop convincing yourself you're ancient when you're bloody 29. Get on with it and stop complaining. Whilst you're at it, do something productive so you can stand up on your own two feet. If he said he will support you, then use that to your advantage, whilst you figure out what you want to do career wise.

I highly doubt you're a woman, but if you are then this is my two cents.
Giving her some tough love I see:pachah1:

That 'nayaa' was kinda harsh don't you think?

Naya, if you really want to become a mother then marry him. Stop convincing yourself you're ancient when you're bloody 29. Get on with it and stop complaining. Whilst you're at it, do something productive so you can stand up on your own two feet. If he said he will support you, then use that to your advantage, whilst you figure out what you want to do career wise.

My sister got married at 30 and had a baby a yr later. I have cousins that have given birth to their first child at 28, which is the average age for first time mothers in the west.

I highly doubt you're a woman, but if you are then this is my two cents.
Thank you, I am a woman abaayo.

epiphany

/ Proud android / Android lives matter! /
I am 29 years old. I met a guy last year. I
want to get married the thing is i am broke no career due to bad choices that i now i regret and learned from.i feel stuck . my family are giving my the side eye some looking down on me. All my friends are either married Some with kids this part is easy for me because i have never dine things based on what my friends do anyway its my family that are the problem.I am extremely depressed somehow never got over by my first heartbreak.
This guy is telling me not to worry he Will take care of the finances he reassured me although i've never brought it up to him he has offered me gifts which i refused i do not like taking things from men only to end up walking away or stay out of guilt.He wants to marry me. He is respectful. my clock is ticking so loud i could marry any random homeless dude to make a baby its that bad.The thing is i feel so ashamed of myself i feel like i am using him. I got cold feet i ended it with him. He tried to reach out i have not responded to him for months now. I think i am heading towards spinsterhood no joke.. I've lost interest as well as respect in marriage due to those around me who are either miserable in a marriage or divorced with kids. I find myself getting cold feet frequently Not being a mother was never a life i pictured for myself it truly scares me. What else could i do with my life? The thought of It alone makes me feel insignificant.
Should i give him a chance? Should i follow my gut? I don't like where my life is heading. I've never felt so scared in my Life.

There is absolutely no rule whatsoever suggesting that you should get married and have kids early. Enjoy your life and don't rush. You might be feeling depressed and that nothing is working out, but don't worry, all of that will soon work out. Wait until you're financially, mentally and physically stable because having and/or taking care of kids isn't an easy task. There are a lot of women that have kids or are not married at an 'old' age and there is nothing, and I repeat, there's NOTHING wrong with that! My auntie, for example, is a 35-year-old and she has no kids or a spouse. Another example is Halle Berry who had her oldest child at 43. And don't rush with guys, if you don't like him then don't string him on or just tell him it's not working out face to face because the poor guy might end up feeling like it's his fault that things didn't work out.

Anyways, best of luck!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
No career in the world can suffice the urge i have to be a mother that feeling has always been there as long as i can remember. Always imagined myself to be a mother one day.I Love kids wholeheartedly. Some of my cousins i helped raised use to think i was their mother because of how well i took care of them. Now i find myself being forced to rethink this feeling something i've felt so strongly my whole life. Is not just motherhood part i imagined I've also imagined family unit with so many divorces these days It is discouraging to say the least.
Mashallah sister, send me a pic and I will gladly take you up as a 2nd wife. I always wanted to taste Jamhuuriyada Barakaysan ee Somalilandh

:denzelnigga:

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Mashallah sister, send me a pic and I will gladly take you up as a 2nd wife. I always wanted to taste Jamhuuriyada Barakaysan ee Somalilandh

:denzelnigga:
79.jpg
khaniis

Attachments

• ZBSgS28l.jpg
    ZBSgS28l.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 131
Do you like him? How well do you know him? Please don't have a child without a backup plan in mind. Get a job and put some money away as a last resort. Marriages don't work out sometimes and people change. You're your number one priority. One of the major reasons that women stay in abusive marriages is financial dependency. Look out for yourself. Also, are you even in the position to have kids? What are your finances like? Kids are very expensive and parenting is a lifelong commitment. Are you ready to have kids?

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts