Advice me

its completely normal and safe for women to have kids early 30s, the average in the US is 28. When you go above 35ish is when its risky but still favors a succesful pregnancy

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
@Mimir the guy is right. the risk of a baby getting down syndrome and other compilations is greater when the mother is pregnant and is also over 40
Tbh even some young women have kids with disabilities. However the severity of the disability increases with age.

Trust ur guts and seek a discomfort. Don't let fear hijack ur life. remember u r the prophet of ur life so think positive abt urself and don't let negative thought disturb u. Set a impossible goals and work towards them.

Most women give birth in their early 30s. Even the ones that had their first child whilst under the age of 25. Don't be dumb. I'm sure most of your mothers were giving birth in their 30s. Such retarded kids post on this forum and it shows.

It is relevant since the older you are the higher the risk, it still proves my point.
:dabcasar:

No it doesn't. The average woman gives birth in her 30s, even if she married early and had her first well before 25.

If what you are saying is true, then most of us would have some sort of complications.

I'm sure you have brothers and sisters whom your mother gave birth to when she was in her 30s.

Phew, sorry kid I know you're young but that was a retarded comment.

No career in the world can suffice the urge i have to be a mother that feeling has always been there as long as i can remember. Always imagined myself to be a mother one day.I Love kids wholeheartedly. Some of my cousins i helped raised use to think i was their mother because of how well i took care of them. Now i find myself being forced to rethink this feeling something i've felt so strongly my whole life. Is not just motherhood part i imagined I've also imagined family unit with so many divorces these days It is discouraging to say the least.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
No career in the world will suffice the urge i have to be a mother that feeling has always been there as long as i can remember. Always imagined myself to be a mother one day.I Love kids wholeheartedly. Some of my cousins i helped raised use to think i was their mother because of how well i took care of them. Now i find myself being forced to rethink this feeling something i've felt so strongly my whole life.
If you really are serious understand this, being 29 you are still young, I have had cousins who got married in their 30s and now have healthy babies, put your trust in Allah and stop stressing yourself out.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
No career in the world will suffice the urge i have to be a mother that feeling has always been there as long as i can remember. Always imagined myself to be a mother one day.I Love kids wholeheartedly. Some of my cousins i helped raised use to think i was their mother because of how well i took care of them. Now i find myself being forced to rethink this feeling something i've felt so strongly my whole life.
If you're very sure that man is a good person with character then get back in touch with him. Looks like he cares about you enough to try to get in contact with you even after you have been ignoring him this whole time.

No career in the world will suffice the urge i have to be a mother that feeling has always been there as long as i can remember. Always imagined I Love kids wholeheartedly. Some of my cousins i helped raised use to think i was their mother because of how well i took care of them. Now i find myself being forced to rethink this feeling something i've felt so strongly my whole life.

Naya, if you really want to become a mother then marry him. Stop convincing yourself you're ancient when you're bloody 29. Get on with it and stop complaining. Whilst you're at it, do something productive so you can stand up on your own two feet. If he said he will support you, then use that to your advantage, whilst you figure out what you want to do career wise.

My sister got married at 30 and had a baby a yr later. I have cousins that have given birth to their first child at 28, which is the average age for first time mothers in the west.

I highly doubt you're a woman, but if you are then this is my two cents.

Last edited: