Advanced AI will extend into relationships in the future

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I wouldn't mind one to look after my kids when me and my wife go out on a vacation but sadly she's scared of robots.

For anyone who is against this. Just care about your spouse/future spouse and teach your children to stay away from these machines. You just have to accept the world will get worse and worse because our religion said so. Just don't put any thought to it and look after yourselves guys!

Last edited:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
There are men bots too, you know? The reason why women will not go for them as much is because they won't be able to provide or lead since you own them. They can only please you, that's it. It won't be enough to satisfy women because y'all need much more.

That is why you're coming from a woman's perspective but you need to understand our brains work very differently.

Men, however, are different. They want a simple life and no, they won't get bored. It'll be paradise to them and will keep real women on their toes because they will realize they hold no leverage as they used to.
I don’t know anyone who would buy a bot. It’s like fucking your stuffed animal. plus it’s hella expensive, the only people who buy it are the mentally ill white men who live off of social security benefits. But I personally think it’s a trend. They come up with someone every year that causes controversy and outrage and then the fad dies down. That’s just weird.

imagine waking up and seeing your bot just sitting in the dark with a charger up her silicone ass.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
I don’t know anyone who would buy a bot. It’s like fucking your stuffed animal. plus it’s hella expensive, the only people who buy it are the mentally ill white men who live off of social security benefits. But I personally think it’s a trend. They come up with someone every year that causes controversy and outrage and then the fad dies down. That’s just weird.

imagine waking up and seeing your bot just sitting in the dark with a charger up her silicone ass.
1603425807073.png

Shmurda

King Of NSFW

Despite the disadvantages women will face it's also an advantage because there are currently countries with more men that would greatly benefit from this and rape/pedophilia would cease to exist.

You can't call it a trend when the artificial vagina will be better than the real vagina. When the artificial woman will be 10x prettier than a real woman. It'll be your perfect servant and do anything you command. I'm sorry but you women will be competing against these machines and you just have to get used to the future.

You women will no longer have kibir or leverage. Pussy will not be valuable anymore and men will be worshipped. The future is going to be beautiful.
:banderas:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Hayaay imagine your husband gets a second wife and it’s a robot. :faysalwtf:Aduunyo gadoon.

Imagine the wife gets a male robot and she tells her husband she needs the robot to look after the kids and be their butler but in reality, she's fucking it.
:dead:

It's should also be a warning to married men. Make sure it's genderless so nobody feels worried about it.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I believe this is the prophecy when it said every 1 man there will be 50 women. Subxanullah, we live in the end of times.

I want to hear your thoughts on this. I thought they were just sex-bots but apparently, they function much more than just sex-bots. They will express love, show compassion, solve your problems, motivate you, talk to you on any subject you're interested in without having you feeling bored, and be your servant. Here is the scary part they aren't just robots. They have artificial flesh and bones to make it appear more humanoid. In fact, scientists are trying to make them more attractive than attractive women.

They have other features that make them wifey material. They will cook better than Gordan Ramsay and other famous world-class chefs. They will keep your house tidy and clean. They massage you when you just came back from work or the gym. You don't need to go out to the grocery store your robotic wife will do it for you while you lay down and chill. They will sexually please and do anything you can imagine. If this happens it'll be the end of the industry and the beginning of competition between real women and artificial women.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is both intriguing and scary at the same time. These will be supplementary concubines that many men will be with various looks and personalities.

Are men meant to have that much freedom and indulgence in this dunya? Or is this a dajjal ploy to pervert us and degrade the family unit?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
:pachah1: Incels being handed a 10/10 model bot to test trial, while doing absolutely f*ck all to earn it.

This means the end of inceldom I guess.
0c2.jpg

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Yahya as @Shmurda pointed out there are currently countries with a lack of storage of women such as China and India that would benefit from it. You have a rape epidemic and pedophilia going on around the world and we would see a reduced crime rate against women and children. Oh, and we can't forget the incels that hate women could have a model looking slave in their basement.

Even if this gives women a disadvantage in society, you also have to look at the advantages and there is plenty.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I can spank her, and she'll stare while smiling :ohhhdamn: yeeeesss babygirl
my bru , hoe gaan dit met jou
ek het lanklaas van jou gehoor
hierdie meisie wat aanhou sê dat jy verander het, is onduidelik miskien verstaan sy nog steeds nie dat robotte die nuwe innovasie is nie
ek kan nie wag om een te bestel nie, maar ek moet kies watter nasionaliteit
maar my voorkeur vir die perfekte AI
moet 'n volledige pakket hê 10/10
met 'n Somaliese gesig of ten minste soos 'n Horn Afrikaan lyk,
maar ek dink nie dat dit tans beskikbaar is nie, is onmoontlik en ja, as dit die geval is, moet ek terugbetaal, maar ek hoop dat die wetenskaplikes my terugvoer kry.

(ek haat hierdie webwerf. Ek sweer dat alles hier gesensor is, ek probeer sê Afrikaans "seetahay" en die bullshit-saak sensureer die woord sonder enige redes) :kendrickcry::mjkkk:

hierdie plek is sensitief, verdomp alles is gesensor wat dit beteken verdomde saak
kkkkk

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts