Advanced AI will extend into relationships in the future

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I believe this is the prophecy when it said every 1 man there will be 50 women. Subxanullah, we live in the end of times.

I want to hear your thoughts on this. I thought they were just sex-bots but apparently, they function much more than just sex-bots. They will express love, show compassion, solve your problems, motivate you, talk to you on any subject you're interested in without having you feeling bored, and be your servant. Here is the scary part they aren't just robots. They have artificial flesh and bones to make it appear more humanoid. In fact, scientists are trying to make them more attractive than attractive women.

They have other features that make them wifey material. They will cook better than Gordan Ramsay and other famous world-class chefs. They will keep your house tidy and clean. They massage you when you just came back from work or the gym. You don't need to go out to the grocery store your robotic wife will do it for you while you lay down and chill. They will sexually please and do anything you can imagine. If this happens it'll be the end of the industry and the beginning of competition between real women and artificial women.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
They're low-key better than women when you deep it cause they obey your every command even the most submissive of women don't do that. If they can somehow make these robots more realistic and make them capable of giving birth then it's over.

I believe this is the prophecy when it said every 1 man there will be 50 women. Subxanullah, we live in the end of times.

I want to hear your thoughts on this. I thought they were just sex-bots but apparently, they function much more than just sex-bots. They will express love, show compassion, solve your problems, motivate you, talk to you on any subject you interest, and be your servant. Here is the scary part they aren't just robots. They have artificial flesh and bones to make it appear more humanoid. In fact, scientists are trying to make them more attractive than attractive women.

They have other features that make them wifey material. They will cook better than Gordan Ramsay and other famous world-class chefs. They will keep your house tidy and clean. They massage you when you just came back from work or the gym. You don't need to go out to the grocery your robotic wife will do it for you while you lay down and chill. They will sexually please and do anything you can think of. If this happens it'll be the end of the industry and the beginning of women competing with these robots.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would rather have real women juice on my dingaling

1603420773819.jpeg

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
they still dont have bloods running thru their veins. just wires. might as well wass birta

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
They're low-key better than women when you deep it cause they obey your every command even the most submissive of women don't do that. If they can somehow make these robots more realistic and make them capable of giving birth then it's over.
But do you think that men would actually buy these bots? It’s might be all paradise until you get bored of the “woman” who‘s always smiling and always happy and keeps repeating what you say. Wallahi I think it’s a trend that’ll die off. And I’m not saying this as a woman but I’m saying this because it sounds fun but unrealisitc

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

The scientists claim these robots will be just as realistic even their skin will feel real despite it being artificially designed and they will feel warm.
:urgh:

I have a feeling these scientists hate women and now they're coming for their reproductive system. They tested on a sheep and grew lamb fetus inside an artificial womb

:kanyehmm:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
The scientists claim these robots will be just as realistic even their skin will feel real despite it being artificially designed and they will feel warm.

I have a feeling these scientists hate women and now they're coming for their reproductive system. They tested on a sheep and it was born on an artificial womb.

theres nothing they can do without Allah’s will.
And (the unbelievers) plotted and planned, and Allah too planned, and the best of planners is Allah. - 3:54

I have a feeling these scientists hate women and now they're coming for their reproductive system. They tested on a sheep and grew lamb fetus inside an artificial womb

So we’re f*cking lambs now. :birdman::childplease::comeon::heh::holeup::jaynerd::wtf::tacky::williamswtf:

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"

wtf:mindblown::heh:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
they still dont have bloods running thru their veins. just wires. might as well wass birta

Apparently, they need to drink water to stay internally moisturized.

The west is the new Japan :mjlaugh:

These aren't just dolls but robots portraying as human beings and looking like one. The whole world will be infected once scientists perfect it. I expect the human population to decrease within two decades after its release.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
But do you think that men would actually buy these bots? It’s might be all paradise until you get bored of the “woman” who‘s always smiling and always happy and keeps repeating what you say. Wallahi I think it’s a trend that’ll die off. And I’m not saying this as a woman but I’m saying this because it sounds fun but unrealisitc
There are men bots too, you know? The reason why women will not go for them as much is because they won't be able to provide or lead since you own them. They can only please you, that's it. It won't be enough to satisfy women because y'all need much more.

That is why you're coming from a woman's perspective but you need to understand our brains work very differently.

Men, however, are different. They want a simple life and no, they won't get bored. It'll be paradise to them and will keep real women on their toes because they will realize they hold no leverage as they used to.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
There are men bots too, you know? The reason why women will not go for them as much is because they won't be able to provide or lead since you own them. They can only please you, that's it. It won't be enough to satisfy women because y'all need much more.

That is why you're coming from a woman's perspective but you need to understand our brains work very differently.

Men, however, are different. They want a simple life and no, they won't get bored. It'll be paradise to them and will keep real women on their toes because they will realize they hold no leverage as they used to.

When you're emancipated to exclusively non-carbon beings we'll rejoice. :eating:

Trending

Latest posts