Advanced AI will extend into relationships in the future

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
As long as they're capable of cleaning themselves then I'll get it.

I used to have a pipedream extreme thigh masturbator and the constant cleaning was the biggest pain in the ass so I eventually threw it away to someone's front lawn along with everything that came with it in the box.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
when these to groups combine forces they reshape reality
Not everyone ordering a robot spouse is an incel kkkk
I'd probably wouldn't get bored and keep this blessed concubine should be intriguing to test these trials

I'm already at the table with the Japanese , it's an advantage if I include it in my business plans I become the import handler of these dolls, madows are stupid and easy to make profit off stupid people kkkk

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
God are Somali men really this desperate? What kind of inceI talk is this :dead:
How is this post related to Somali men? This thread is about the inevitable future that affects everyone, especially gaalo countries.

The only person who is "cel" here is you because you can't seem to keep Somali men out of your mouth and you're obsessed with black ideology which is for victim losers.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
How is this post related to Somali men? This thread is about the inevitable future that affects everyone, especially gaalo countries.

The only person who is "cel" here is you because you can't seem to keep Somali men out of your mouth and you're obsessed with black ideology which is for victim losers.
You negroes are really talking about smashing machines. It’s straight up pathetic :dead:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
You negroes are really talking about smashing machines. It’s straight up pathetic :dead:
Stop deflecting and answer my question. How's it related to somali men?

Fyi this my 2nd comment on this thread and I don't remember talking about smashing AI's or discussing it with anyone.

They're low-key better than women when you deep it cause they obey your every command even the most submissive of women don't do that. If they can somehow make these robots more realistic and make them capable of giving birth then it's over.
This got me thinking that men already have power. Its time to rethink why we need Women.

Inshalah in soon

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
God are Somali men really this desperate? What kind of inceI talk is this :dead:
Not only are you outdone by women of varying ethnicities, you have now been beaten by Chinese steel and a sick man's culmination of perverted fantasy's.

Begone oh cursed black female for you are scorned whenever you go

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
I’ll laugh when that robot ends up malfunctioning on you. When ur d!kks get stuck in its hand :damn: :damn: It’s a machine for crying out loud. Somethings bound to go wrong due to human errors.

I’ll laugh when that robot ends up malfunctioning on you. When ur d!kks get stuck in its hand :damn: :damn: It’s a machine for crying out loud. Somethings bound to go wrong due to human errors.
Being with women, gives men high blood pressure, high stress, too much buuq and also very bad for the man's economy.. I think I'll take my chances with a robot,it seems to be less risky compared to women :mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts