admit something you do that would be too humiliating to tell others about

embarrassing things you've done when you're alone?

• i act like a normal person

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • yes

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
you're right about balance.
humans are naturally judgmental and afraid of judgment. these activities we're embarrassed of are pretty simple, and don't really affect our mental health or our personalities. other people don't have to know everything we're passionate about, whether it's hidden or not.

Indeed you don't have to tell anyone anything. I'm not saying be an open book. I am just saying be genuine to your true self. Don't be ashamed of who you are.

I check under my bed and in the closet and any nook before I go to sleep, and If I leave the room I check again.

I also check behind the shower curtains.
sometimes, i check behind the shower curtain, especially after watching a horror movie
it's not cause i'm scared :kanyehmm:
just more hyperaware

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I make political speeches and tell it to myself, whilst having people clap for me and chant my name
Then I vote for myself
Then I become a judge and sentence a person and explain that he will no longer remain in this country

All in the shower.....

Interesting, so being yourself all the time is now considered alpha?

Having multiple personalities is called schizophrenia.

giphy.gif
that's actually multi-personality disorder

schizophrenia is interpretting reality differently, causing a person to have visual and auditory hallucinations

I've been laughing at you guys guess imma share too

When I was a kid I watched Halloween (the guy with the white mask killing ppl) with my older brother. I was MAX 8 years old. I was traumatized.:mugshotman:

For about 2-3 weeks I'd piss of the edge of my bed on the ground cause I thought the guy would grab my leg from under the bed:damn:

I got daily beating for the whole 2-3 weeks:francis::kendrickcry:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I've been laughing at you guys guess imma share too

When I was a kid I watched Halloween (the guy with the white mask killing ppl) with my older brother. I was MAX 8 years old. I was traumatized.:mugshotman:

For about 2-3 weeks I'd piss of the edge of my bed on the ground cause I thought the guy would grab my leg from under the bed:damn:

I got daily beating for the whole 2-3 weeks:francis::kendrickcry:

:farmajoyaab: You often tell us these stories of beatings. Has this had any lasting effects on you?

Me and a friend were discussing how sexy our mutual friend's sister had gotten.

I accidentally sent the guy a picture of his own sister thinking it was my other friend, and then played it off with a "Wow, is this even the same person? she looks so different"
:tacky:

Last edited:
Your old saqajaan behaviors may be heritable. My cyber son @The Good is well-behaved. You might influence him for the worse.
No it isn't macaantay.
My abo is a very calm, silent type. Very introverted, my hoyo is pretty introverted too.
It's just me and my brother's, it's the ilmo baraaf effect. You outgrow it:mjdontkno:

Our kids will be world leader and Nobel prize winners :lawd::mjswag: