admit something you do that would be too humiliating to tell others about

embarrassing things you've done when you're alone?

• i act like a normal person

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • yes

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
If you are embarrassed about your own hidden activities, you have the beginnings of mental illness.

Its better to integrate your personality, so that you are the same individual whether alone or with others. This is what it means to be a realist.

No pandering to others.
i have to disagree with that. some people are more introverted or only comfortable with themselves and their close friends. it's quite normal to not be completely open with others as with yourself, especially when those people are judgmental. of course, it's better to be yourself all the time, but sometimes there are times where you have behave appropriately or keep things to yourself.

i have to disagree with that. some people are more introverted or only comfortable with themselves and their close friends. it's quite normal to not be completely open with others as with yourself, especially when those people are judgmental. of course, it's better to be yourself all the time, but sometimes there are times where you have behave appropriately or keep things to yourself.
didn't know u could write something smart but as they say "every dog has it day"

Hiding your true identity or personality from others because you think they are judgemental just means that you are afraid of judgement. Nothing wrong with that, it is just that it implies that you are ashamed of a part of yourself.

Being yourself all the time, does not mean being an absolute nutter, unless you are some hidden freak. It is about balancing yourself out, that is what I meant.

If you are embarrassed about your own hidden activities, you have the beginnings of mental illness.

Its better to integrate your personality, so that you are the same individual whether alone or with others. This is what it means to be a realist.

No pandering to others.
1586035111356.png

Interesting, so being yourself all the time is now considered alpha?

Having multiple personalities is called schizophrenia.

giphy.gif
It's not even remotely close to having multiple personalities, just because there are somethings you do in the privacy of your own home or when you are alone.

lalayariis

Bad cop
I check under my bed and in the closet and any nook before I go to sleep, and If I leave the room I check again.

I also check behind the shower curtains.

Hiding your true identity or personality from others because you think they are judgemental just means that you are afraid of judgement. Nothing wrong with that, it is just that it implies that you are ashamed of a part of yourself.

Being yourself all the time, does not mean being an absolute nutter, unless you are some hidden freak. It is about balancing yourself out, that is what I meant.
you're right about balance.
humans are naturally judgmental and afraid of judgment. these activities we're embarrassed of are pretty simple, and don't really affect our mental health or our personalities. other people don't have to know everything we're passionate about, whether it's hidden or not.

Trending

Latest posts