admit something you do that would be too humiliating to tell others about

embarrassing things you've done when you're alone?

• i act like a normal person

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • yes

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
There's a few that crack me up like that madow chick and her hoyo that basically eat a whole meal, shits hilarious :pachah1:

But no I don't watch those erotic ones, sometimes she has nice voice and eh I get a physical reaction:mjdontkno:

Warya waad is qarxisay, why you backing down :lolbron::hemad: So you watch eating asmrs? They’re nice too, waa asmr iyo mukbang, killing 2 birds with one stone :banderas: anyways asmr are really relaxing, they calm me down when they fajaq fajaq those foam or crunchy slimes. Guys dont knock til you try it. Yall can thank me later:trumpsmirk:

Warya waad is qarxisay, why you backing down :lolbron::hemad: So you watch eating asmrs? They’re nice too, waa asmr iyo mukbang, killing 2 birds with one stone :banderas: anyways asmr are really relaxing, they calm me down when they fajaq fajaq those foam or crunchy slimes. Guys dont knock til you try it. Yall can thank me later:trumpsmirk:
It's ok, we make one together soon :stevej: :mjhaps:

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
I'm not familiar with your deviant ways and other degenerate acts you may indulge in. Please speak on it, this is the place.:yacadiim:

the title clearly says "admit something you do that would be too humiliating to tell others about" I'm not humiliated by anything i do, so therefore i don't need to answer. :samwelcome:

for @Tawheed

BEDF4CCFFC6AE384BEEBDB1A01283884CA3ADEE2

If you are embarrassed about your own hidden activities, you have the beginnings of mental illness.

Its better to integrate your personality, so that you are the same individual whether alone or with others. This is what it means to be a realist.

No pandering to others.

I might or might not know the complete choreography for "We're all in this together" From High School musical from when i learned it when i was younger

Trending

Latest posts