Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
i already bought your mother, i get discount

How can you claim this, when my mother was part of the same sub-clan that imparted the greatest karbash on your kind in Somali history. A karbash so great that your people no longer want anything to do with Somalia. :banderas:

waraabe

Your superior
I'm talking about Ed Miliband.
i agree with your point. Imagine me asking the UK to give me a region because i am a minority. Absolute disgrace that bantu have been given some of the best lands in the south considering their bantu countries have greenery already

waraabe

Your superior
How can you claim this, when my mother was part of the same sub-clan that imparted the greatest karbash on your kind in Somali history. A karbash so great that your people no longer want anything to do with Somalia. :banderas:

what sub clan

S

Shamis

i agree with your point. Imagine me asking the UK to give me a region because i am a minority. Absolute disgrace that bantu have been given some of the best lands in the south considering their bantu countries have greenery already

Maduubuubuu the shiisha head burnt it all down. They're demonstrating about it and calling it a genocide. Bantus are trees apparently.

S

Shamis

So he was Marehan as DS, then Bantu and now half Marehan half goodness knows what else. He's here to destroy forum unity with his disgusting comments.

Absolutely. Believe it or not before we've even had a fighting chance to house our people and raise their living standards the Somali government are thinking of giving out Somali citizenship to foreigners. Cue rich countries flooding us with their middle classes and our people becoming second class citizens in their own country. Gulf nations were smart to put their people ahead on tribal relation and Tanzania doesn't allow foreigners to buy land unless a Tanzanian owns it with them, putting their people first.

I can tell you for sure the one good quality the late former pres Siad Barre had was he was really good at protecting our resources and took a wise descision at the time nationalizing and taking somali ownership of business in Somalia. He even put in policies that did not allow foreigners to get citizenship or own business in Somalia.

Here is the story that many don't know told to me by the son of the former Somali Ambassodor for the US, who currently resides in Sand Diego. He is a Siyaasi.

Many US based oil companies were as far back as the 1940s were already eying Somalias oil reserves. So they would try to strike deals with the Somali government sometimes conducting oil explorations other times being on hiatus and stopping and resuming back forth like this.

So when Siad Barre came to power one US based oil Company by the name Diamond wanted to strike a deal with him and they said :"you will get 15% we will recieve 85% of all oil revenues". Siad Barre was puzzled, what do these chumps take him for " What a have you brought and offered to the table for you to take 85% " he asked And they said "we brought the knowledge, the man power and the equipment. At the time Siad Barre was not man with alot of educated knowledge but he was really street smart.

So Siad Barre Said "Well take your knowledge and your equipment somewhere else"

He actually saved us from being robbed like Kuwait and Nigeria.

Today there are no such people in our govt anymore to protect our resources our the livelihood, Self preservation of our people.

The harsh reality today, is that that they have given away alot of farmland to egypt, give fishing liscense away to ajanabis like its candy and now have Ethiopia/Turkey taking over our development and bantu/Arab states are causing climate change deforestation by importing cole from our country. Bunch of foreign nationals flocking to our country to take jobs from the natives.

And now this dejavu occurence of another Oil Company trying to rob us with exact methods and probably be successful at it because you cannot expect these foreign political actors to give two fucks.
:mjcry:
The Somali Race is being attacked from every angle.

S

Shamis

Geeljire I don't know if real Somalis will get in power. These politicians are disgusting they're in it for themselves. They'll get millions for that contract and they'll take it because they'll never see money like that again. While they exploit our people's hunger and powerlessness. The oil deal was so shady we don't even know the percentage. The land sold to Egypt is as yet undisclosed and I'll hazard a guess that the burning down of the forest was really them clearing the fertile soils for Egyptian cotton.

Siad Barre was a take no prisoners guy, it's sad it had to end the way it did because from now on there will be no way to get back the good decisions without politicians calling it communism/kacaan or whatever to get their fingers in the pie at the nation's expense.

Our livestock industry is dying after the deforestation and people aren't being offered another means to earn a living.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

Halyeey Qaran exposin himself again and again

So he was Marehan as DS, then Bantu and now half Marehan half goodness knows what else. He's here to destroy forum unity with his disgusting comments.
Believe whatever you wish. Just know that no one ever lies about their reer abti. I'd sooner wipe them all out if it ever came push to shove. I don't hide what I think about them, so why would I proudly claim them now? That qaldan xoolo was the one who brought up my mother and a clarification needed to be made. There is no such thing as half this or half that. I am 100% non-Lamagoodley through and through.:mjpls:

PS: The mods will never get rid of me even if they are fully aware of my true identity. I'm not going anywhere. Deal with it.obamadatazz

Last edited:
C

Chris

I like this picture.

merka.png

OMG it's stunning!!!
It's just a bunch of stupid fucking camels :drakewtf:

Get your standards up.

pg-32-angola-1-pt-gettyv5.jpg

140414-IH-Cape-Town.jpg

15.jpg

http://digest.bellafricana.com/interesting-facts-about-ANGOLA/

Those Bantus you love to belittle so much are miles ahead of you.
Get your shit together, a.:drakegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts