Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

That New York skyline depresses me every time I log in knowing that my country will never have it even with oil because our leaders are so corrupt. Can you replace it with something attainable like camels or tin roofed houses please :frdfvsb:

T

Tokio

replace it with anime layout siilaanyolaughsiilaanyolaughsiilaanyolaugh

S

Shamis

colourful tin roofed houses are beautiful. but it could cause a big issue depending which gobol it's from :patrice:

Dadkeenna waa gangiistar camal. We'll have to dhaanto/zaylici/buraanbur/wilisaaqo our way into enemy territory with the right flag hanging out of our guntiino.

S

Shamis

the man only draws the bad things

Cadcad cuqdudlow is what we call him in our house. You should see how he drew this cadcad woman who was in jail and compare it to how he draws famine or war victims of Somali descent esp women. He's a huge qabiilist for his people. He draws us as naked as he can get away with as well. You'll never see a jilbaab in his drawings and the Bhaati never has googarad either so he can draw thighs in. With his people he dresses them in bright white qamiis or polo vest and the one time he drew his own women it was from the shoulders up. He always pushes politicians under the bus before they even enter office. He's a sicko may he cure himself of minority cuqdad. To think he is so popular and he hates his audience.

Q

Queen Carawelo

That New York skyline depresses me every time I log in knowing that my country will never have it even with oil because our leaders are so corrupt. Can you replace it with something attainable like camels or tin roofed houses please :frdfvsb:

I like this picture.

merka.png

waraabe

Your superior
Cadcad cuqdudlow is what we call him in our house. You should see how he drew this cadcad woman who was in jail and compare it to how he draws famine or war victims of Somali descent esp women. He's a huge qabiilist for his people. He draws us as naked as he can get away with as well. You'll never see a jilbaab in his drawings and the Bhaati never has googarad either so he can draw thighs in. With his people he dresses them in bright white qamiis or polo vest and the one time he drew his own women it was from the shoulders up. He always pushes politicians under the bus before they even enter office. He's a sicko may he cure himself of minority cuqdad. To think he is so popular and he hates his audience.

minority really need big karbash

Perhaps it's time you guys leave government and return to your pastoralist lifestyles in baadiye. Let the bantus and cadcads take over. You had 25+ years to get something done, and you're still as hopeless in 2016 as you were in 1993. You people have demonstrated you are incapable of good governance and leadership.

Of course, that Lamagoodley arrogance of yours will never allow for it. I guess you just don't want a skyline that could one day compete with NYC in Mogadishu enough.:westbrookswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts