Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

How about CadCads go back to Arabia and Bantus back to Tanzania? They're the most anti Somali people on earth, they'd mess it up out of spite and you know they're not above nepotism and corruption. If they can make deforestation and the civil war all about them imagine how they'd run my country?

T

Tokio

this is how I imagine Jubba man
3615078.jpg

Cadcad cuqdudlow is what we call him in our house. You should see how he drew this cadcad woman who was in jail and compare it to how he draws famine or war victims of Somali descent esp women. He's a huge qabiilist for his people. He draws us as naked as he can get away with as well. You'll never see a jilbaab in his drawings and the Bhaati never has googarad either so he can draw thighs in. With his people he dresses them in bright white qamiis or polo vest and the one time he drew his own women it was from the shoulders up. He always pushes politicians under the bus before they even enter office. He's a sicko may he cure himself of minority cuqdad. To think he is so popular and he hates his audience.

He actually mostly draws Afar women and not Somali women.

You are right he hates our guts, I saw video of him on FB complaining about being excluded from Somaliness and calcaaling on about how we are wrong about telling him and his people they are worth half of an Ethnic Somali.

Soo Yeah you may be right he is probably capitalizing on the political disruption in Somalia, taking cheap shots at Somali politicians thinking that us Somalis support his minority cuqdaad.

How about CadCads go back to Arabia and Bantus back to Tanzania? They're the most anti Somali people on earth, they'd mess it up out of spite and you know they're not above nepotism and corruption. If they can make deforestation and the civil war all about them imagine how they'd run my country?

Using that logic, why doesn't the west deport all of the Lamagoodleys who are currently living there? Would you be in favor of being deported back to the most dangerous and underdeveloped war zone in the world? I thought so. Until you can put your money where your mouth is, this nationalist posturing of yours means f*ck all.

At the end of the day, who do you want to governing you? It's a choice between Amhara and Kikuyu, a people who give absolutely nothing about your culture and country and want to see nothing but your destruction. Or a bantu and cadcad government that deeply appreciates the Somali culture, are Muslims, and are far above this petty cuqdad even if they are 100% in the right for returning years of political and social marginalization. Those are your options. The continued rule of the Somali peninsula by Lamagoodleys is not at all an option and we both know that. With that being said, choose wisely.

S

Shamis

He actually mostly draws Afar women and not Somali women.

You are right he hates our guts, I saw video of him on FB complaining about being excluded from Somaliness and calcaaling on about how we are wrong about telling him and his people they are worth half of an Ethnic Somali.

Soo Yeah you may be right he is probably capitalizing on the political disruption in Somalia, taking cheap shots at Somali politicians thinking that us Somalis support his minority cuqdaad.

Some people called him out on it and he turned it into a qabiil thing when he was actually being called anti Somali. He says 'no I don't hate the qabiil of whoever I'm drawing'. Do you see how sneaky he is. He's not Somali. Before the war they used to say they were Arabs and deny any link to being Somali by claiming just the xaafad. Today they must have realised that Somalia is going to be more developed than Yemen after we left the country and got educated, or did well in business in other countries and starting reinvesting and found oil etc. They're fair weather 'Somalians' not Somalis at all.

What do you mean by Afar women?

idoor sold your ancestors

Keep reaching, qaldan animal. My ancestors were never enslaved. Meanwhile, you're the one who has for the past 25 years been trying to gain recognition with absolutely nothing to show for it and are still apart of the only officially recognized failed state of the world. You are as likely to get recognized today as you were back in 1992. :mjlaugh:

You have no economy, an unemployment rate that roughly mirrors a's, and a nation who's only past-time is getting high off of khat. The fact of the matter is, the least developed bantu country is still light years ahead of your cesspit excuse for a nation that is land. :pachah1:

S

Shamis

I would happily be deported to pre war Somalia or a peaceful Somalia. Last time I checked Tanzania was a successful African country who wanted you people back. Why not go home? And no, my objection to Caddads and Bantus comes from their firm hatred of Somalis. England doesn't call me a native ffs there will never be a non white prime minister, they wouldn't even vote for a Jew and that's after they made him eat bacon to prove how British he was.

Some people called him out on it and he turned it into a qabiil thing when he was actually being called anti Somali. He says 'no I don't hate the qabiil of whoever I'm drawing'. Do you see how sneaky he is. He's not Somali. Before the war they used to say they were Arabs and deny any link to being Somali by claiming just the xaafad. Today they must have realised that Somalia is going to be more developed than Yemen after we left the country and got educated, or did well in business in other countries and starting reinvesting and found oil etc. They're fair weather 'Somalians' not Somalis at all.

Yeah you are right they are Anti-Somali for sure. Pissed and angry about being exlcluded. Yet there is no obligation for us to change the definition of who is a Somali just to accomodate them.

the fact that bantus and cadcad's are sensitive to the politics of things suggests that they do not do anything for romantic reasons.

it is very disappointing when deculturalized western somali youth are desperate to embrace the rainbow theory and share the “somali burden” rush with open arms to embrace these pseudo concepts without any political or economic consideration.

Somalis now must make room for cuqdaad filled ajanabis who want to identify with the land for capitalist reasons. because once you identify with a land then you have a legitimate claim to its resources. thus, the saying and the philosophy “Somalia Soomaali baa leh” becomes usurped.

Last edited:
S

Shamis

Yeah you are right they are Anti-Somali for sure. Pissed and angry about being exlcluded. Yet there is no obligation for us to change the definition of who is a Somali just accomodate them.

the fact that bantus and cadcad's are sensitive to the politics of things suggests that they do not do anything for romantic reasons.

it is very disappointing when Western Somali Youth are desperate to embrace the rainbow theory and share the “somali burden” rush with open arms to embrace these pseudo concepts without any political or economic consideration.

Somalis now must make room for cuqdaad filled ajanabis who want to identify with the land for capitalist reasons. because once you identify with a land then you have a legitimate claim to its resources. thus, the saying and the philosophy “Somalia Soomaali baa leh” becomes usurped.

Absolutely. Believe it or not before we've even had a fighting chance to house our people and raise their living standards the Somali government are thinking of giving out Somali citizenship to foreigners. Cue rich countries flooding us with their middle classes and our people becoming second class citizens in their own country. Gulf nations were smart to put their people ahead on tribal relation and Tanzania doesn't allow foreigners to buy land unless a Tanzanian owns it with them, putting their people first.

waraabe

Your superior
Keep reaching, qaldan animal. My ancestors were never enslaved. Meanwhile, you're the one who has for the past 25 years been trying to gain recognition with absolutely nothing to show for it and are still apart of the only officially recognized failed state of the world. You are as likely to get recognized today as you were back in 1992. :mjlaugh:

You have no economy, an unemployment rate that roughly mirrors a's, and a nation who's only past-time is getting high off of khat. The fact of the matter is, the least developed bantu country is still light years ahead of your cesspit excuse for a nation that is land. :pachah1:

that is it, i am purchasing you. How much are you

I would happily be deported to pre war Somalia or a peaceful Somalia. Last time I checked Tanzania was a successful African country who wanted you people back. Why not go home? And no, my objection to Caddads and Bantus comes from their firm hatred of Somalis. England doesn't call me a native ffs there will never be a non white prime minister, they wouldn't even vote for a Jew and that's after they made him eat bacon to prove how British he was.
My homeland is the NFD, and it is ruled over by a bantu nation. :win:Your Somaliweyn dream is a fantasy that will never materialize. The same qaldan xoolo whose posts you're liking will take to arms and fight to the death if you ever tried to implement your Somaliweyn delusion again.

The firm hatred of Lamagoodleys by Somali bantus and cadcads is more than justified given the political and social marginalization they have experienced for the past several decades. England may not elect a non native prime minister any time soon (not even just non white, as a french man is still a big no no), but it definitely gives its ethnic minorities ample political representation which even includes your people. This is despite the fact England hasn't been a lawless wasteland for more than 25 years, unlike is the case for your country.

Last edited:
that is it, i am purchasing you. How much are you

With what money? That cayr cheque the government gives you minus 70% of it which is used for khat barely leaves you with enough to afford fish and chips for just this week.

Meanwhile, your qaldan sisters are getting stretched apart by the bantu Madow in the UK as we speak, whether it's Abu Tyrone al-Trinidadi or Jerome. Keep crying "cheap and clean" my idoor friend. :chrisfreshhah:

waraabe

Your superior
With what money? That cayr cheque the government gives you minus 70% of it which is used for khat barely leaves you with enough to afford fish and chips for just this week.

Meanwhile, your qaldan sisters are getting stretched apart by the bantu Madow in the UK as we speak, whether it's Abu Tyrone al-Trinidadi or Jerome. Keep crying "cheap and clean" my idoor friend. :chrisfreshhah:

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
disraeli.jpg

waraabe

Your superior

Benjamin Disraeli, he did convert to christianity tho (typical power hungry jew)

Status
Not open for further replies.