Aden Duale appointed as the new Defense Minister for Kenya.

LibaanSom

From Kismaayo
hutus are better. don't listen to any insult darod throws your way.
dumbest niggas ever! deni and farmajo proved it yet again, the way they fought each other, while hawiye rallied behind hsm. darod exists only in name.
Inshallah I will make a genetic study proving my ethnic group has 0 things in common with the Hunter gatherers. Professor @Libaax-Joore and I will collab to make this a reality.

LibaanSom

From Kismaayo
who are the hunter gatherers?
season 4 showtime GIF by Billions

calling hawiye anarchist is very rich coming from a southern darood. you guys fighting 21 years 1991-2011 for shithole kismaayo.how you any different from hutu
Wgo has been distabilising Juboyinks for 20 years walalah mooriyantaa galgaduud.

You are mooriyaan an anarchist qabilist pretending to be somalinimo.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
You do know federalism still means a strong central government. When I say centralised I mean either unitary system or a true federal system. Only confederalism means weak central government
Anything with the words "strong central" is no good-Lets stabilize the country than revisit what type of gov we "need".

LibaanSom

From Kismaayo
That means you want confederalism. Hello, caafimaad ma jiraa?
This guy is a fucking hypocrite. His langaab ass is always wailing about “centralized gov./ no more qabiil states” then on another thread reveals his cuqdad
:draketf:

This guy is a fucking hypocrite. His langaab ass is always wailing about “centralized gov./ no more qabiil states” then on another thread reveals his cuqdad
:draketf:

Fake news waryaa, I have mo cuqdad for anyone and I have always supported federalism for our Somalia. Lay off the qabiil drug mudane