Aden Duale appointed as the new Defense Minister for Kenya.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
6C81FEBD-36F5-4909-AE0D-4217E9923D0B.gif

Ogaden are killing it this year MA. prime minister of somalia, President of somali region of Ethiopia and Defence minister of Kenya. Talk about diversifying your portfolio :leon:

Ogaden kingpin in Kenya, Aden Duale has been appointment as the new Defense Minister in the new government of President William Ruto.
Do you remember cadowga celebrating when he was demoted from Speaker of Parliament?

The first thing he should do is close the kenya Gedo border.

Whoch I would have.

Ogaden influence in Somalia,Kenya & Ethiopia is unmatched and also they have president Biden’s special advisor for Horn of Africa :win:

This means nothing unless they can coordinate and permenantly cement OG interests in the horn. This can be done if cawlyahan in Somalia and those in NFD are empowered, trained and armed to go capture all of middle Juba, of course the rest of us ogaden will be with them every step along the way. Come next election in Somalia, ogaden will have:

Kismaayo
Jilib
Jamaame
Sakow
buale
Salagle
Afmadow
Dhooblay
Badhahade
Ceelbarde
Aato
Yeed

and we will use it to up our current MP level, a meager 12 xildhibaan. Unacceptable!:nahgirl:
I wanna see at least 15 mps in 2025, and 50 ogadens running for president.

Top OG Heavy weights
1.Hamze Bare-Somali PM/MZ
2.Aden Bare -Min.of Defense Kenya/ Tolomoge
3.Ahmed Madoobe-JL president /MZ
4.Mustafa Cagjar-DDS president /MZ
5.Hamze Warfaa-Biden’s Advisor for HoA/MZ
6.Nuradin Haji-Kenya’s DPP/Tolomoge
7.Yusuf Haji/Kamukunji MP/MZ
8.Nadif Jama/governor of Garissa/Cawlyahan
9.Nuur Gabow-Deputy/Acting Head of police Kenya/Maqabul
10.Abdul Haji -senator Garissa /Tolomoge
11.Hodan Hassan/MN congresswoman/MZ

You do know federalism still means a strong central government. When I say centralised I mean either unitary system or a true federal system. Only confederalism means weak central government
The issue is anyone at the helm, doesn't matter from which clan, will abuse that power, and use it against "rival" clans.

calling hawiye anarchist is very rich coming from a southern darood. you guys fighting 21 years 1991-2011 for shithole kismaayo.how you any different from hutu
hutus are better. don't listen to any insult darod throws your way.
dumbest niggas ever! deni and farmajo proved it yet again, the way they fought each other, while hawiye rallied behind hsm. darod exists only in name.