Adelaide (Somali) woman accused of being Islamic State member faces trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maya Sxb laskin waa entrapment.
It’s like meeting @Geeljire sanbuur at his local mosque and seeing him depressed couse @yaskaaa rejected him and he also got F’s in high school.
His half sister also snitched on him.
An undercover Fed can manipulate him by sayin u can be a hero in Muslim lands by doing XYZ.
They will also show him pics of fake jihadi brides in Raqqa with a huge ass like Niki Minaj but with indho-shareer.
They would then get him to steal his Hooyo’s Hagbad so that he can send it to Syria.
They then use that to fruck his life.

Abti waad hurudaa, wake up and smell the shaah.

mrlog

I used to be a salafi and I know well how it works. Once a young person is indoctrinated with salafi ideology, they are a step away from jihadi ideology. All the other ingredients are there. The hatred towards the non-believers, the hatred towards Shi’a and Sufi Muslims. The supremacy and total belief that they are the only sect on a true path. Get these young people an articulate and charismatic jihadist and they will convince some of them to leapfrog that step.

BTW, @Geeljire sanbuur is a wise and smart bloke who can never be convinced to die for another person’s cause. You’ve a baseless very low viewpoint of the brother.

mrlog

VIP
@AussieHustler ninyo have u been to MN?
Karmel mall is like a Zoo.
I saw this dude once in the maqaaxi using his caday Somali to stir his tea.
See brainwashing reer baadiye folks is difficult but the ciyaal born and bred in the West waa like taking candy from a baby

VixR

Veritas
mrlog

I used to be a salafi and I know well how it works. Once a young person is indoctrinated with salafi ideology, they are a step away from jihadi ideology. All the other ingredients are there. The hatred towards the non-believers, the hatred towards Shi’a and Sufi Muslims. The supremacy and total belief that they are the only sect on a true path. Get these young people an articulate and charismatic jihadist and they will convince some of them to leapfrog that step.

BTW, @Geeljire sanbuur is a wise and smart bloke who can never be convinced to die for another person’s cause. You’ve a baseless very low viewpoint of the brother.
You used to be a Salafi? Same :gucciwhat:

But I’ve never seen anyone entertain the path to Jihadism via ISIS, though all the other elements you mentioned are there. I never understood that last leap. Salafis left to their own devices are typically insular, ime, they keep to themselves.

@AussieHustler ninyo have u been to MN?
Karmel mall is like a Zoo.
I saw this dude once in the maqaaxi using his caday Somali to stir his tea.
See brainwashing reer baadiye folks is difficult but the ciyaal born and bred in the West waa like taking candy from a baby

mrlog

No, not to MN. Sxb, waan ku fahmey. The guy stirring the tea probably thinks his clan defeated Nazi Germany, an extremist of a different kind.

You used to be a Salafi? Same :gucciwhat:

But I’ve never seen anyone entertain the path to Jihadism via ISIS, though all the other elements you mentioned are there. I never understood that last leap. Salafis left to their own devices are typically insular, ime, they keep to themselves.

VixR

All one needs are those salafi elements and a charismatic jihadist will stir their emotions by showing them disturbing videos, pictures, telling them a couple of Hadiths, suras from the Koran, tales from the “bravery” of sahaba and accuse their imams to be controlled by the Al-Sheikhs and the Saudi religious establishment on the behest of the corrupt Al-Saud family of Saudi Arabia who are cooperating with the “infidels” and some weaklings are already in their basket.

Last edited:
I’ll be making dua that her citizenship is revoked. She wanted to go to an Arab war zone where she could marry an Arab terrorist and bear him kids. She can do the same thing in Somalia but for an ashy Abdi. It seems like a happy compromise to me.
Kys

Why is she joining when IS is dying either ways, I am 100% sure they were pushed West from erbil and southwest from deir ez zoir.

Screenshot_2018-08-29-08-06-35-1.png

9915494-3x2-700x467.jpg

Photo: Zainab Abdirahman-Khalif was charged with knowingly being a member of a terrorist organisation. (Nine News)

Zainab Abdirahman-Khalif, 23, has pleaded not guilty to knowingly being a member of the Islamic State (IS) group between July 2016 and May 2017.

In his opening address, Commonwealth prosecutor Chris Winneke QC said at the time of the alleged offending, Ms Abdirahman-Khalif lived with her mother and two brothers at Mansfield Park, in Adelaide's north-west.

He said that in March 2016, she quit her diploma of science and technology at the University of South Australia, which she had been studying in pursuit of becoming a nurse, and decided to "follow a different path".

"The crown case is on July 13, 2016, unbeknown to her family and using her savings, she purchased over the internet a one-way ticket [from Adelaide] to Istanbul in Turkey … for departure the following day," Mr Winneke said.

"So on July 14, 2016, without telling her mother and brothers that she was leaving the country, with only hand luggage and very little funds … she set out for the airport."

The court heard she was detained prior to boarding and prevented from getting onto the flight.

"The crown case is the defendant, in leaving Australia and going to Turkey, was ultimately going to make contact with Islamic State and commence to live in territory held by Islamic State as a member of that society, and as a follower of the leader of that organisation," Mr Winneke said.

Dozens of videos found on accused's phone

Mr Winneke said Ms Abdirahman-Khalif was in communication with three young African women who carried out a bombing in Mombasa, Kenya, in September 2016, for which IS later claimed responsibility.

"It's not the crown's case that the defendant is in any way involved in the organisation or commission of any specific events at all," he said.

"But the crown does have evidence that suggests that the defendant had some knowledge that the event in Mombasa was going to occur," Mr Winneke said.

The court heard 378 audio files associated with IS were found on her phone, along with 125 videos from an IS media organisation, 62 of which contained extremist material including executions.

It heard there was also a photo on her phone of her in Islamic dress pointing to the ceiling, which is a pose associated with the group, and a video she had filmed of herself with an IS song playing in the background.

Jurors warned of evidence containing violence

Justice David Peek warned jurors they would be exposed to graphic and gruesome evidence from images and video footage found on the defendant's mobile phone.

"It contains a great deal of Islamic State propaganda, much military training, fighting, explosions … there are references to suicide bombers," he said.

"Wounded persons and dead bodies are seen in various states and positions, most are obviously adult males, but some may be women and children."

The jurors were told they would also see footage of captives being executed by knife, sword or firearm, but that the videos had been edited to stop just before the person's death.

"That material that is to be shown is both graphic and gruesome, and you will see things like blood, brain fragments, severed heads placed on bodies," Justice Peek said.

The court heard Ms Abdirahman-Khalif lived in refugee camps in Kenya until she was 13 years old and moved to Australia with her family, who are of Somalian origin, in 2009.

She studied at the Islamic College of South Australia until 2011 and completed Year 12 at Roma Mitchell Secondary College.

The trial is expected to run for four weeks and will hear evidence from a number of witnesses, including an academic expert in terrorist activities in the Middle East.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-08-27/adelaide-islamic-state-accused-terror-trial-begins/10168128

Hang her

El

My bad Sxb. I still give her the benefit of doubt. But given they wiretapped her conversations and they are using her own words as evidence, it doesn’t look good for her. She knows her chances of beating the charges are bleak and if she pleads guilty, she will get a lesser sentence than if she pleads not guilty and found otherwise. She is now fighting for her citizenship not to be revoked because if she pleads or found guilty to terrorism charges, her citizenship will be revoked and sent back. The “Kafir” country isn’t bad after all.
It could be. Over here in Europe security services always try to recruit young Muslims to spy for them to the point of harassing them and stalking them if they refuse. Most eventually turn radical

Aussie

It is a human desire, a question that is easy to answer.

It's a human desire to be a terrorist ? try to fly to a war zone and try to terrorize innocent people by joining a terrorist organisation :what1:

Naah it's not human desire, it's called having shit for brains

It's a human desire to be a terrorist ? try to fly to a war zone and try to terrorize innocent people by joining a terrorist organisation :what1:

Naah it's not human desire, it's called having shit for brains

Almost every action you do is out of your desire, why do Somali caruur join gangs in the west because they want too. What they want is pre-action before what they do. Because the intention is made befire the action.

I walk home but along the way I get hungry, I will think about what to eat. I try to go buy pizza but the pizza stores are close only burger stores.

This is the case, the men in the group were ex gangsters they failed and moved onto a more bloody group.

Almost every action you do is out of your desire, why do Somali caruur join gangs in the west because they want too. What they want is pre-action before what they do. Because the intention is made befire the action.

I walk home but along the way I get hungry, I will think about what to eat. I try to go buy pizza but the pizza stores are close only burger stores.

This is the case, the men in the group were ex gangsters they failed and moved onto a more bloody group.
True wallahi. A lot of these guys who blow themselves up here are usually ex convicts with no knowledge of the Deen and are depressed so they're easy targets. Blow yourself up for a 1 way ticket to heaven but not me says the one radicalising them. It's funny the 9/11 guys were frequenting strip clubs before they did 9/11 and the Paris bombers were in gay bars all week prior to the attack

True wallahi. A lot of these guys who blow themselves up here are usually ex convicts with no knowledge of the Deen and are depressed so they're easy targets. Blow yourself up for a 1 way ticket to heaven but not me says the one radicalising them. It's funny the 9/11 guys were frequenting strip clubs before they did 9/11 and the Paris bombers were in gay bars all week prior to the attack

The guy who did the new orlean gay club attack was homosexual himself isn't it not suprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.