Adam saleh exposed

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Abaay @Sophisticate why are you fighting hard for the honor of the woman, when you yourself wished you were not a woman. looooooooooooooooool

View attachment 189132

:sass2: Lol, I read that in the voice of your recording with a cackle.

ma nigga you can paint it how you want. That's a pretty looking gal to my eyes, no nigga is gonna be examining arms and skull shape when he is yacked off the Henny. This ***** cute end of.

My nigga? I'm a natural born woman. Baax. Not a butchered man cosplaying as a woman. I really question your judgement.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:sass2: Lol, I read that in the voice of your recording with a cackle.

My nigga? I'm a natural born woman. Baax. Not a butchered man cosplaying as a woman. I really question your judgement.

a natural born woman who wished she had testicles
1623808623442.png

Litreally they are gay.
Here is the video of her exposing them. She is lying tho cause she said she used to watch them since 5 years ago & proceeds to say she did not know he was married, in some of slims videos his afghan wife is in there. Her main goal was to destroy their marriage and get fam and it worked.

[/QUOTE]

bruh- she barely concealed their faces. im dead.

This high key feels fake to me....it’s controversy to get views on his channel since his channel is dead/dying. Is he still the most popular Muslim guy on YouTube? I thought another guy would have taken his place by now

So basically because men value their friendship with each other more you think they gay? Men’s friendship is a lot deeper and have more loyalty towards each other. Womens friendship in general are a lot weaker as you say. But it has nothing to do with sex. Women are beautiful. But they are rarely interesting, funny or extremely intelligent.

Yep, you've just proved her point lol. You don't seem to particularly like women, or even able to form romantic love it seems. I mean how could you? They're uninteresting and boring. I suppose your love is strictly reserved for men.

I never understood what these girls meant by that. I just used to think it was an extreme form of feminism, but now i'm begining to, especially in today's current climate influenced by rap and hypermasculinity where men are seen as simps for saying they really love their wives, yet you hear the same men say shit like I 'i love my bros, I would die for them ect'.

Last edited:
I'll just leave this quote by Marilyn Fyre, who is a radical feminist.

"To say that straight men are heterosexual is only to say that they engage in sex (fucking exclusively with the other sex, i.e., women). All or almost all of that which pertains to love, most straight men reserve exclusively for other men. The people whom they admire, respect, adore, revere, honor, whom they imitate, idolize, and form profound attachments to, whom they are willing to teach and from whom they are willing to learn, and whose respect, admiration, recognition, honor, reverence and love they desire… those are, overwhelmingly, other men. In their relations with women, what passes for respect is kindness, generosity or paternalism; what passes for honor is removal to the pedestal. From women they want devotion, service and sex.

Heterosexual male culture is homoerotic; it is man-loving."

The penis envy from some women is ridiculous. So men admiring each other's achievements makes them gay now. Unbelievable :farmajoyaab:

I just watched Kevin Durant basically carry the Nets to victory today. I was like this nigga is unreal. I was not thinking about homoerotic things :vqbuyv0: Just admiration for his abilities when it comes to playing basketball.

Last edited:
Its hard to prove rape
She should have got a rape kit done. Then taken the case to trial. If she was raped she would have won.

Just because rape is hard to prove does not mean she should have let the accused rapist go free. She should have fought it in court the truth will come out. This is ridiculous, how are people supposed to just believe your claims without the gathering and presenting of evidence in court.

Last edited:

Trending