According to U.N, Somaliland is far less populous than Puntland. Hargeisa is smaller than Bosaso

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atlanta
atlanta-header.jpg

Hargesia:
people-walk-in-a-street-of-hargeisa-on-october-31-2012-afp-photo-picture-id157259713

When you chew khat kids, you'll think Hargesia is a bigger city than Atlanta. :mjlol:

Are you brain dead or deliberately this dumb? We were talking population and now you're bringing up development :mjlol: clearly with comprehension skills as low as yours you struggle at most things in life and probably only read books that have picture illustrations :dead:

It was suspended because of how ridiculous the assertion was. These quasi census reports are often subcontracted out to NGOs filled with s with their inherent tribal bias. They couldn't even at least try to make their lies believable.

It was a population survey undertaken with the scientific methodological rigor and professionalism expected from an elite world agency like the UN. Instead of accusing the UN of tribalism (ridiculous), you should accept your tribal mentality for canceling the survey after the initial results. Even the caddans, after you canceled, could tell it was due to your tribal inferiority complex.

From the original source:

Census data is deeply political on the national level but also at the local clan level, where the desire to have more members than a neighbouring clan is important for perceptions of security and power. As one UNFPA of cial involved with the project explained:

“It’s not so much the total figures that are the problem, but the relative figures. For example, it doesn’t matter if you say the population of an area is 90 or whatever but if you say this one is 90 and the neighbouring area is 100 then that is a problem.This is part of the current issue.”

Last edited:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
@IslamIsTheAnswer

City of Atlanta - 472,522 (2016)

Atlanta metropolitan area - 5,789,700 (2016)

Clearly @Oday Sanaag is referring to the former definition of Atlanta.

So the question is now does Hargeisa have more than 473,000 people? I think most reasonable people would say yes of course it does. It would be preposterous to suggest otherwise.

IslamIsTheAnswer is clearly training for the upcoming special Olympics , he's participating in the mental gymnastics competition where he says as much ridiculous things in the least amount of time

Are you brain dead or deliberately this dumb? We were talking population and now you're bringing up development :mjlol: clearly with comprehension skills as low as yours you struggle at most things in life and probably only read books that have picture illustrations :dead:

As if development has no bearing on population figures!
Anybody with even half a brain can realize that building size and density, number of cars, and other insights that can be gleened from photos (such as the number of people walking in the street), can all be used to help compare population figures.

Nobody will believe that dusty Hargesia, with its one-story buildings, low number of cars, and limited number of people walking in the streets (as even the original author pointed out), will outnumber a world class city such as Atlanta. Keep chewing the khat if you think otherwise!

Last edited:
@IslamIsTheAnswer

So the question is now does Hargeisa have more than 473,000 people? I think most reasonable people would say yes of course it does. It would be preposterous to suggest otherwise.

Hes probably never been to the states but a city and it's metropolitan area are two different things. Each other area in the metropolitan area is it's own city seperate from Atlanta with it's own population. That's why the metro area has 5 million but Atlanta only had 440k

@IslamIsTheAnswer

I think Hargesia has maximum 200,000 people. And like the UN said, it's less populated than even Puntland.

Siad Barre killed far more people than we thought.

Oday Sanaag can't handle the truth, little c*nt.

LOL! Keep chewing khat, but know that the UN and everybody knows how underpopulated dusty Hargesia and Somaliland in general is and all the cadaans you worship so much see through your b.s and know you're langaabs who can never be a nation. The truth must hurt :drakelaugh:

Cumar

VIP
I think Hargesia has maximum 200,000 people. And like the UN said, it's less populated than even Puntland.

Siad Barre killed far more people than we thought.

UN figures from 2014 were posted in this very thread, and they said no such thing.

http://somalia.unfpa.org/sites/defa...timation-Survey-of-Somalia-PESS-2013-2014.pdf

upload_2018-4-17_13-42-45.png

It doesn't matter what you believe. The facts speak for themselves. Hargeisa is the second largest city in Somalia after Xamar. Ciil u dihimo if the facts bother you so much. :camby:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Let me get this straight , Burco is 28 km2 (11 sq mi) in size while city of Atlanta(Not including Metropolitan area) with the same population has a total land size of 134.0 sq mi(347.1 km2).
Now we all know Atlanta has tall building too. It is no brainer that is just doesn't make no sene that Burco has the same poplution as city of Atlanta.:hillarybiz:

UN figures from 2014 were posted in this very thread, and they said no such thing.

http://somalia.unfpa.org/sites/defa...timation-Survey-of-Somalia-PESS-2013-2014.pdf

View attachment 41326

It doesn't matter what you believe. The facts speak for themselves. Hargeisa is the second largest city in Somalia after Xamar. Ciil u dihimo if that bothers you so much. :camby:

Look everyone, I made the little khat chewer so angry that he's put Hargesia into the Somalia camp :chrisfreshhah:

UN said that Hargesia is smaller than Bossasso
Don't bother posting Somalia ministry crap as that's unprofessional and probably made up on the spot for political purposes.

You probably got so butthurt after the initial results that they fudged the numbers to make you look less langaab, :mjlol:

Don't feel too bad about being langaab population wise, you can blame it on Siad Barre if you want :lolbron:

Cumar

VIP
Look everyone, I made the little khat chewer so angry that he's put Hargesia into the Somalia camp :chrisfreshhah:

UN said that Hargesia is smaller than Bossasso
Don't bother posting Somalia ministry crap as that's unprofessional and probably made up on the spot for political purposes.

You probably got so butthurt after the initial results that they fudged the numbers to make you look less langaab, :mjlol:

Don't feel too bad about being langaab population wise, you can blame it on Siad Barre if you want :lolbron:

It's UNFPA which is a UN organization not "Somalia ministry crap". And you don't know my views on Somalia/Somaliland. Don't speak for me.

Not everything should be viewed through the narrow lenses of clan and FKD. Facts are facts regardless of whether or not you think of them.

I doubt the UN cares which clan is larger. It's the reason I only trust western sources. They don't have clan bias.

Let me get this straight , Burco is 28 km2 (11 sq mi) in size while city of Atlanta(Not including Metropolitan area) with the same population has a total land size of 134.0 sq mi(347.1 km2).
Now we all know Atlanta has tall building too. It is no brainer that is just doesn't make no sene that Burco has the same poplution as city of Atlanta.:hillarybiz:

Yea, they're utterly delusional. After all, these are the people who've been pretending to be a country for two decades. You can be anything if you put your imagination to work, lol

Two different sources posted in this very thread says so. Even an anti - SL's person source said Burco had 400k people . Where your sources ?

Dumb c*nt, my said source that Hargesia itself, when considered generously, likely has a population no more than 400k. Learn how to read dumbass!

Burco, dusty, hopeless Burco, probably has a population of 50K and half of them probably went for tahrib in the past year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending