Accidentally drank alcohol

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
The other day at work there was chocolate on the table for staff , the chocolate was in liquor shaped chocolate bottle's.

All I saw written on the box was " dark chocolate liqueur bottle's"

Then I had bite into one and it tasted like a regular chocolate untill I reached the middle and thick orange liquid came out and it tasted like alcohol, so I went to check the box it came in looked at the ingredient and it said Alcohol.

I was like wth I could get drunk if I eat all of them at work.

:meleshame:

Last edited:
Don't know why people like alcohol so much. I don't mind having small amounts of it on my food but getting drunk and hangover is an awful thing to do regularly. I only pop a glass of wine every 2 months because moderation is key.

Anyway, how do you know what Alcohol taste like? Alcohol itself doesn't even have a definitive taste. Aren't you a righteous muslimah :farole:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Don't know why people like alcohol so much. I don't mind having small amounts of it on my food but getting drunk and hangover is an awful thing to do regularly. I only pop a glass of wine every 2 months because moderation is key.

Anyway, how do you know what Alcohol taste like? Aren't you a righteous muslimah :farole:

I use to work in a wine shop....I kid

I have tasted it once when I was a curious teen :/

Anyway, how do you know what Alcohol taste like? Alcohol itself doesn't even have a definitive taste. Aren't you a righteous muslimah :farole:
Wine is for naago. I used to chug the whole bottle of the shit at once.

The other day at work there was chocolate on the table for staff , the chocolate was in liquor shaped chocolate bottle's.

Then I had bite into one and it tasted like a regular chocolate untill I reached the middle and thick orange liquid came out and it tasted like alcohol, so I went to check the box it came in looked at the ingredient and it said Alcohol.

:meleshame::comeon:
Accidently

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
I remember sipping henny for the first time back in my junior year. I was already faded asf from facing a few blunts but once that sweet ass henny kicked in I was in my zone
:ahh:
I don't reccomend drinking to Somalis tho cuz y'all can't handle it and start acting like barbarians
:susp:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

Oh my God

How did it taste

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

Accidently kulaha be honest u got drunk :mjlol:

So how do you know it tested like alcohol? I guess this is not your first accident. :damsel:

Who are you?

Trending