Accidentally drank alcohol

The other day at work there was chocolate on the table for staff , the chocolate was in liquor shaped chocolate bottle's.

All I saw written on the box was " dark chocolate liqueur bottle's"

Then I had bite into one and it tasted like a regular chocolate untill I reached the middle and thick orange liquid came out and it tasted like alcohol, so I went to check the box it came in looked at the ingredient and it said Alcohol.

I was like wth I could get drunk if I eat all of them at work.

:meleshame:
Waad ilbaxdey yaa

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Alcohol is alright to be honest just don’t drink too much. I remember my first time at a Christmas party with my coworkers.

I had like 2 Budweisers plus a gin & tonic. I surprisingly didn’t throw up but I was a bit woozy. But the next day I had a throbbing headache and the a constant urge to pee

The other day at work there was chocolate on the table for staff , the chocolate was in liquor shaped chocolate bottle's.

All I saw written on the box was " dark chocolate liqueur bottle's"

Then I had bite into one and it tasted like a regular chocolate untill I reached the middle and thick orange liquid came out and it tasted like alcohol, so I went to check the box it came in looked at the ingredient and it said Alcohol.

I was like wth I could get drunk if I eat all of them at work.

:meleshame:
Who that guy in your pfp? He looks mad familiar.

I once had beer when I was four. Stole the bottle from a nearby family friend that invited us to his BBQ. That was the last time I ever tasted the heavenly drink :frdfvsb::frdfvsb::frdfvsb::frdfvsb::frdfvsb:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
First time I drank I was like 12 one of the older guys in my hood robbed the lcbo for a ciroc bottle another nigga bought a pack of red plastic cups and gave us all a cup at the park I was fucked wallahi

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Good morning , the drinks are still in the staff room
IMG_20200723_173522.jpg

Celery

Vasodilator
Same thing happened to me when I was younger. There was a staff party at Christmas and there were all sorts of alcohol filled chocolates. I scheduled my breaks so that I’m the only person in the lunch room at any team, free to binge on the haram treats. I had so much that I actually got a little drunk (relaxed muscles, lowered eyelids etc). This was a unique feeling and desperate to recreate it, I grabbed a 24 pack of Coors light on the drive home. I’m an alcoholic to this day and I love it

:dead: just kidding

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Never got tempted, I always passed offers and people respected my wishes besides it destroyed so many people I know, that’s why I say nothing is better than being sober :)

Trending

Latest posts