Abu Qarax Called Out Yet Again For Thievery

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent

Abu Qarax Al-Poon (Failmaajo) and Kheyrlaawe have each stolen a ventilator one for themselves and another one each for family member. They have set up private medical ward in their amisom bunker. Another day another corrupt act from the Nabar Iyo Naxdin terrorist group

Awdalia Rising

Abu Qarax Al-Poon Handaarab even locked up the reporter that blew the whistle on this latest and shameful act of corruption

Awdalia Rising

Did he actually steal a ventilator? I thought that shit was a meme:heh:

yup. Then N&N bots released propaganda that he returned the ventilator

I bet it did a spin around the block and came back to the amisom bunker where Failmaajo was having a panic attack that he sent the stolen ventilator out for quick igu sawir trip kkk
:deadosama:

It was a dialysis machine.
• A court also said that the journalist can be held legally in accordance with the constitution nice try tho

:comeon:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I scrolled through his twitter and it seems like he has an axe to grind against dowlada in every tweet. I’ll have to say the brother is a bit biased. :)

Sixiroole10

Suldaanka Reer Bicidyahan
sheegad are you repeating N& N propaganda? No wonder MJs didn’t accept you lol
No way. Are you telling me this nigga claims Mj on here. This nigga lives on kacaan worship
3x2act.jpg

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
Such a cheap allegation! For those of you who believe this you are fools , literal 68.

Trending