Absame Ugaas Slams Farmajo And Puntland. Shock Horror

I was there during the Garoowe chimp out last summer with Cisse Maxamoud. I got some audio from my hotel that day hol up.
Kinda off topic.

Not my footage but some other guy caught this at a hotel closer to the action.

That's the day I realized deni doesn't play around. :samwelcome:

Last edited:
You're Reer Bicidyahan? I always figured you were Cusmaan Maxamuud. :wow1:
Waa Bicidyahan gabadha some of them live in Wardheer, Ogadenia M.A and they say huuno instead of boowe or baayo:rejoice:when I lived in Wardheer everytime I go to Bicidyaan neighbourhoods it’s quite very civilized unlike the Marexan neighborhoods and btw my dugsi crush was from Wardheer magaalo fiican dad fiican iyo hawo fiican.

Waa Bicidyahan gabadha some of them live in Wardheer, Ogadenia M.A and they say huuno instead of boowe or baayo:rejoice:when I lived in Wardheer everytime I go to Bicidyaan neighbourhoods it’s quite very civilized unlike the Marexan neighborhoods and btw my dugsi crush was from Wardheer magaalo fiican dad fiican iyo hawo fiican.
Issaqs say hunno a lot as well I heard.

I’ve never seen reer bicidyahan saying huuno. RB, reer Khalaf, Reer Maxamud and other MJ subs who live in that area have reer mudug accent.

Has there ever been a non Maxamuud Saleebaan leader in PL?

Majeerteen is Majeerteen, dear. Isma soocino on here or anywhere. But yes, there has been a Dhulbahante interim President. And Warsangeli nearly had a President but lost out on votes.

As for this confusion with why MS are the natural leaders among MJ, they are the Curad line, who took over from the original Curad family: Amaanle.

Majeerteen is Majeerteen, dear. Isma soocino on here or anywhere. But yes, there has been a Dhulbahante interim President. And Warsangeli nearly had a President but lost out on votes.

As for this confusion with why MS are the natural leaders among MJ, they are the Curad line, who took over from the original Curad family: Amaanle.
Did you know about the infighting I posted above? I heard it was foreign back to destabilize.

I’ve never seen reer bicidyahan saying huuno. RB, reer Khalaf, Reer Maxamud and other MJ subs who live in that area have reer mudug accent.
I went to a baadiye aroos when I lived there and I was hearing “huuno” instead of boowe&baayo galti bicidyaans say huuno at least the ones in baadiye

It’s one of the tactics other tribes use in order to divide us. MJ waligood is ma soocin. As for those asking about RB, President AY trusted them more than any other MJ sub because of their qadiyad. Don’t waste your time on these people sis.

Bicidyahan Jibrahil and Rer Mahad(Omar Maxamuud) magta ayee kala qaatan xeer baa u yaalo isku fac ma ahan iskuma dhowa. Si la mid ah anigoo Reer Dalal oo la fac ah Reer Mahad baa Bicidyahan magta kala qaadana, Bicidyahan Jibrahil Majerten Harti Koombe Kablalax Darood.

Cajuusnimada makes you cranky because waxaa ka weli taagantahay the ancient Bicidyahan ma aniga kaa dhigey laangaab, tolka ha igu dirin Kombe are my Reer Abti and my Reer Awoowe.

Boqorkaga baa la hadlaya adiga meel naga fadhiiso
There is no xeer between reer mahad and Marehan in fact reer mahad look down on them. If there was a xeer between why did nothing happen when reer mahad dropped a Ilkayaar suldan in the middle of a street downtown Galkayo?

Stop spreading lies with your iis qorqor🤣

Has there ever been a non Maxamuud Saleebaan leader in PL?
Yes, Dhulbahante.

Interim President doesn't count

If you mean curad as in the oldest then that is actually Ali Saleebaan.

Trending